OtakuBoards

longest time awake

Jamvis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm getting in kinda late in the discussion here, but it is possible to go insane from acid. it depends on the acid, & the person, i know this girl named kate that followed the grateful dead for 4 years & the most hits she ever took at once was 250. her tolerance had just gotten really high. i'm not kidding, i saw her do it.

on the other had (& this is sort of funny, but sad), i heard about this one guy that did too much. he's now supposedly in a mental institution. but here's the funny part: he believes himself to be a glass of orange juice & he never sits or lays down b/c he thinks if he does he'll tip over & die! [/B][/QUOTE]

youre right i once read this book called Go Ask Alice, it was about a good teen girl turned drug addict. She ended up in a mental institution after taking a crap load of acid unwillingly. one of her enemies gave her some candy lace with acid, or pcp. i dont remember which.

lucky for me ive never had a really bad experience with drugs. im not a user anymore but i still drink. so i guess that not too good but its not all bad either. i would rather be drunk than tripping or stoned. i used to like getting wired so bad, its not even funny. but i promised one of my best friends that i wouldnt do that sort of thing anymore.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
They mean the acid from the motor of a car. :laugh: j/k But I looooovvveeee citric acid. Yuummmmmm..... And yeah, what acid are you guys talkin' about? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha..Very funny:smirk: :rolleyes: ...Geez I got horrified for a split second until I realised you were joking...And who doesn't love citric acid... :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]21 hours... it's easy subtract 5 from 9 and subtract 3 from 24 and you got the answer.

[/B][/QUOTE]

riiiight.... except its actually 20 hours cos 9-5 is 4.

I think the longest ive been awake is 36-40 hours, but i know someone who stayed upo for a few days and he cracked up... i dont know how you guys do it.. or do you crrack up too.