OtakuBoards

longest time awake

Jamvis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]kid we need to have a little competiton on who can stay awake the longest. i think i would win. but who knows youre tha caffeine addict no wait thats your brother with five cokes at once. [/B][/QUOTE]it was 8 cokes and hes three, but i think that it would be a fun contest. but back to topic, you can im me with this.i wouuld like to hear of a longer time then 5 days though.

Think the longest I stayed up was 54 hours. And that was when I was in a few days long chess tournament. Boy, try thinking that hard in chess going on no sleep for 50 hours. Kinda boggles my mind! Oh, and still finished in the top 1/3 of everyone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Those things have saved me every day this week...:sleep:. Gah :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oooh you might think they're excellent, but if you haven't already you will come crashing down really bad.....Plus, if you start blanking out or having memory lapses...then try to remember the words "I told you so";)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I have been awake for 3 full days so far, I haven't slept yet, I may go for 4 days today, I'm not doing this because I want to, I'm doing this because I have to, with so much work to do and stuff.... [/B][/QUOTE]dang man thats alot of work, good job. i know that its top quality.so this is your most time awake so far, or just lately

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Oooh you might think they're excellent, but if you haven't already you will come crashing down really bad.....Plus, if you start blanking out or having memory lapses...then try to remember the words "I told you so";) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nuh uh! I'd have liked not having to use them...but I had practice really early every morning. They saved me...but I don't think they're excellent. My [i]body[/i] was still exhausted...I was like a walking zombie :p[/color]

[FONT=century gothic]About forty hours, I guess.. overnight bus ride to Washington DC...we got there at some God-forsaken hour of the morning....did the tourist bit until 11 at night....that whole week was torture....I like my sleep...[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]wow!!! all the druggers in here... i did it with out caffine or acid either! :p so in a way i am BETTER than yall! MUWAHAHAHHAAHA [/B][/QUOTE]

Um...hehehe What's acid???? The only acid I take in is citric.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Nuh uh! I'd have liked not having to use them...but I had practice really early every morning. They saved me...but I don't think they're excellent. My [i]body[/i] was still exhausted...I was like a walking zombie :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

practice for what? albert you beter still be awake. we have this little competition going here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i]
[B]dang man thats alot of work, good job. i know that its top quality.so this is your most time awake so far, or just lately [/B][/QUOTE]

no, longest lately, its 4 days now, still no sleep, should be sleeping today though....I hope

21 hours... it's easy subtract 5 from 9 and subtract 3 from 24 and you got the answer.

Well, I stayed up for a day and a half, it was when I spent the night at a cousins house, it wasn't to see who would stay up longer but to see who would win 100 straight rounds of Starfox 64... I think I won but I was too tired to tell.

i'm getting in kinda late in the discussion here, but it is possible to go insane from acid. it depends on the acid, & the person, i know this girl named kate that followed the grateful dead for 4 years & the most hits she ever took at once was 250. her tolerance had just gotten really high. i'm not kidding, i saw her do it.

on the other had (& this is sort of funny, but sad), i heard about this one guy that did too much. he's now supposedly in a mental institution. but here's the funny part: he believes himself to be a glass of orange juice & he never sits or lays down b/c he thinks if he does he'll tip over & die!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]on the other had (& this is sort of funny, but sad), i heard about this one guy that did too much. he's now supposedly in a mental institution. but here's the funny part: he believes himself to be a glass of orange juice & he never sits or lays down b/c he thinks if he does he'll tip over & die! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol that is kinda funny in an I feel really sorry for him kinda way, I hope he sotrs his head out. My mate did too many trips too, he fell into the old "I've had one and it's not doing anything so I'll have another....." trap. In the end he only did 3 but he totally flipped out. We were at this mad party with all the walls and ceillings covered in black bin bags and he started freakin out thinking he was in the trenches in vietnam. After that he disappeared for the next day then locked himself in his room for a week, all he will say on the experience is that the universe dissolved and he's never been the same since.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Um...hehehe What's acid???? The only acid I take in is citric. [/B][/QUOTE]
They mean the acid from the motor of a car. :laugh: j/k But I looooovvveeee citric acid. Yuummmmmm..... And yeah, what acid are you guys talkin' about?