Guest Purple Rose Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 If you could go one a date or just kiss any of the Naruto characters, who would it be and why? Gaara because even though he is a demon he is really nice and stuff...oh, and let's not forget he is pretty hott.
chibi-master Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 KYAAAHHH!!!! TOBI-KYUN!!!!!:luv: Of course I'd have to get that(adorable)mask off.... TOBI IS JUST SOOO CUTE!!! [B][/B]
xaos Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 Good question hmm who to choose... I'll have to do eenie meeny miney moe here first... OK! She won, I'd have to say Tayuya because I just love her hair and I'd like to know more about her. She died too quickly in my opinion
Chaotictwilight Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 I would pick....either Temari or Hinata. Temari because I like her attitude and her brains, while Hinata because I like her character and her blushing is cute to me. :catgirl:
Vigilance Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 Let me see, I have to say Ino Yamanaka. I like Ino Yamanaka because even though not much people like her, I have the hots for Ino, just because she is really hot and that she is a caring person too.(she is like my anime girl that I would date or marry:catgirl:)
Guest sasukesgirl998 Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 I'd have to say Sasuke-kun! :catgirl: He's so cold, but he has a reason. I'd love to be there for him.
Tomboyodoom Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 Gaara! I like anti-social guys! Hes so cute!!!!:animesmil
Aberinkula Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 [COLOR="1234"]Tsunade, Sakura, Ino, Shizune... no I'd BANG them.[/COLOR]
Takashi981 Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 That a hard question. let's see... :idea: I would probably pick [B][COLOR="Red"]Itachi [/COLOR][/B]:animesmil or [COLOR="Red"][B]Kakashi[/B][/COLOR]:love2:
ImmortalGuru Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 If I were to hook up with any Naruto character....I'd have to choose Karin from the manga. I just love the way she looks. Now out of the anime itself...gotta go with Tsunade for obvious reasons. ^_^
Romantica Posted March 15, 2008 Posted March 15, 2008 Kakashi Hatake. <3 He's a stud. And perverted! XD NaruSasu kisses, please!
darknessdestroy Posted March 15, 2008 Posted March 15, 2008 i would have to choose Hinata cause she is so shy and everything and i like that.
Aerith8608 Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Shikamaru. Wooo boy. He's hot AND smart. I CAN'T LOSE! ::drools::
FallenAngel127 Posted April 21, 2008 Posted April 21, 2008 Itachi, Sasuke, Neji (if i could get him off his 'destiny' soap box), Shikamaru...Just about the entire male gennin class XD Cept choji. Sorry Choji.
blackenedtwi Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 Perhaps Gaara but maybe ever Sasori-kun :3 They look pretty alike and they have similar personalities except Gaara wants to be good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now