OtakuBoards

Help... me!!

Break

[SIZE=1](Sorry about all these FF help topics, if I bother people then I won't).

I can't beat Gazalmuke (whatever his name is) in that Gazalmuke's Grotto... he is hard (although I have only tried once), and both Zidane and Vivi died, then I had to use Freya's 'Jump' attack alot to avoid being hit. Could someone give me some tips on beating him please!?[/SIZE]

[b]Cast Level (forgot what level :D) Def-less on Giza...you learn it off those pink lamias.
and make Vivi 'vanish'.
And uh...keep defending at first, with everyone, while Vivi keeps on focusing, then cast your strongest magic on it (focus, like 10 times)
then you're bound to win

Well,...that's how I beat it, even though by levels sucked bad around the beginning
:laugh:
I told my bro to do that too.[/b]

You should get the Magus Rod for Vivi, it teaches him thundara. I don't remember how to get it but I remember I had to start over. Just keep useing the spell and using lancer and youre bound to win. Oh, to get lancer, You have to let freya win that contest in Lindblum. An easy way to do that is when you see her name as a winner, fight a monster and die. Hope that helps.

[SIZE=1]Thanks... but... Gizalmuke kinda used silence on Vivi, and I couldn't use any magic... which sucked. I didn't have an echo screen AND I still won!

This is the second boss I've had trouble with (Black Waltz No.1 was the first) and on both of them, the second try always works![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Here's an even easier way to gain the advantage:-[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]First thing, attack for about 4 turns until you're comfortable and have studied his attacks. (You may need to level up first)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Then, let Vivi focus for 2 turns, but as he grows his Black magic strength, get the others to use a tent.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]This has chances of missing, but if you're lucky, it should silence/blind/poison( I think) without giving Gizmaluke 9999hp. Although it can still give him 9999hp, but you'll have the advantage, and then carry on as usual.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Here's an even easier way to gain the advantage:-[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]First thing, attack for about 4 turns until you're comfortable and have studied his attacks. (You may need to level up first)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Then, let Vivi focus for 2 turns, but as he grows his Black magic strength, get the others to use a tent.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]This has chances of missing, but if you're lucky, it should silence/blind/poison( I think) without giving Gizmaluke 9999hp. Although it can still give him 9999hp, but you'll have the advantage, and then carry on as usual.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's completely different to how I got there..... Dunno why, I just didn't do all of that..... I'm confused how I got there now..... :confused: :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
That's completely different to how I got there..... Dunno why, I just didn't do all of that..... I'm confused how I got there now..... :confused: :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Hmm, did you use a Phoenix Down? Rumors say it has worked, but I've never experienced it working. Personally I dont think it's true. You dont have to attack him 4 times, but I found that when he's weaker, he's more vulnerable to a tent affecting him. And it raises it's chances of hitting. I dont know if it works with everyone though.[/SIZE]

sheesh.. what level are you? ^^ ..

well, remember to steal the thunder rod, :) whats your zidanes highest skill?

have quinna cast white wind, or if you fight the little pink flat dragon things near the chocobo forest, if you eat them you learn angel snack (very helpful blumagic) it will take all status effects off of your entire party

if your using freya, have her trance bar almost full, then get into the fight, have her trance then have her use the jump command :) that should help cut it down to size fairly quick..

honestly i had more trouble with the scary woman worm things that cast might on themselfs..