Raichu Tamer Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 Mine favs are: Charizard cos hes mine absolute best at lv:100 Mewtwo cos i managed to train mine from a really low level and he has really high stats. And my mew i had since the grand days of the original games:naughty:
Darkmoon Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 My favorit is Charizard, was Charizard, and always will be Charizard. First reason is beacuse I love Dragons (as you've probably already noticed). Fire types are the best (to my opinion), and I like all his evolutions (before I saw a Charizard, charmander was my favorite, then charmeleon, and then charizard.) My second favorit is cyindaquil (he's just quit). And then a whole bunch of others that I don't feel like listing.
FerMansion1989 Posted March 11, 2002 Author Posted March 11, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Hey!!! , Does That Red Gyarados is Beautiful And Stronger Than Blue Gyarados?[/COLOR]
Fall Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Hey!!! , Does That Red Gyarados is Beautiful And Stronger Than Blue Gyarados?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]No, it's just a different color. Same moves, same stats, as a normal Garydos. :)[/color]
FerMansion1989 Posted March 12, 2002 Author Posted March 12, 2002 Does That Pikachu Is Really Cute? I Think Not THE Togepi Is Really CUte Than PKachu Don't You Think So...... [COLOR=orangered]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]If You Wanna Be My Friend Just PM Me![/COLOR] [COLOR=orangered] My Friend : [/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Lady Katana[/COLOR]
goldmaster23 Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 Nope, the red gyarados is always 10 stats behind, a normal Gyarados could beat it. Mine is shuckle or Crobat, I can't go without either one in a team... ^_~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now