FerMansion1989

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B]Did You All Like Tyranitar Or Tyhplosion:D :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
I like Typhlosion, but I don't really like Tyranitar... I like the pokemon from which he evolves from.. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]Mine is Azumarril because of it's blue color and its water/electric type..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you're getting Azumarril confused with Chinchou and Lanturn, 'cause Azumarrril is a pure Water type.....

Guest Furret28
My favorite Poke'mon? It's got to be Furret because he is really strong if you train them good. I am the best Furret trainer there ever was!

Eevee - Because it can turn into 5 differant/cool Pokemon
Golem - Can you say Defense?
Mewtwo - Very Fast and Strong
Lugia - First Psychic/Flying type

so i have stupid reasons... :D

Guest d_emulator_man
:wigout:
introducing my crystal magic 5...
1)meganium (i named him as plantaenium)- body slam and razor leaf arecool, water type pokemons are no match.
2)suicune (aquariune)-cool color and physique... i want to assume that it's a male pokemon eventhough has no gender...aurora beam is really powerful and i taught him water fall...really cool.
3)gyarados (redagos)- though weak when it comes to defense, i made it strong with surf and aurora beam moves.
4)pidgeott (icarus)- one the most reliable pokemon eversince the earlier versions of pokemon games...powerful against grass type..wing attack and fly are it's best moves.
5)sleepow (resteepow)- one of the best pokemons, rest,body slam, and left overs...plus aurora beam...wow..really cool.
and with them i collected all the 16 badges, defeated pokemon league trainers, and ash...i really love pokemon.

:flaming: Evee is the best

nothing in the world of pokemon even comes close to evee

it can evolve into 5 different pokemon all of which have a stat in the top 10 of all pokemon.

it looks so cool

evee is just the best.:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B]Heh!! I must Tell You, My Thyplosion Is To Strong Than You MImi,Use Your Totodile To Take Down My Thplosion.
HahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

i have at least 19 different totodile the highest one is at level 95 (Quite a match eh? )