OtakuBoards

Please Tell Me Your Favourite Pokemon?

FerMansion1989

Ok!
Can You all Tell Me You Favourite Pokemon!And Why You Like That Poke'mon

My Favourite Is Charizard,Blastoise,Venusaur,Zapdos,Articuno,Molters And Mew.

1.Charizard Power Is To strong And Cool.
2.Blastoise Hydro Pump Is strong Than The Bubblebeam,WaterGun.
3.VeNusaur Solarbeam Is To Smart Than The Giga Drain,Absorb.
4.Zapdos Electriciti Power Is strong Than The raichu,Pichu And all Pokemon Electric.
5.articuno Ice Beam Too strong BEcause It Can Causes A Frozen.
6.moltres Fire To cool , The Fire Blast Attack.
7. Mew I like It because it pschic power and cuit

Ok That all, I hope You Wiil Teel me Ypur Favourit POKe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloyster, Electabuzz, Poliwrath, and Typhlosion.

Cloyster: Looks cool with all them spikes on him. :D
Electabuzz: Like the way he waves his arms around. :D
Poliwrath: Like his strength/power, his stance, and his moves, and his little whirly pattern on his stomach. :D
Typhlosion. Just a cool Pokemon.

There's all my favourite pokemon.....

[COLOR=purple] 26 and counting... lol

Mine is Pikachu... well, I just like him... Second would have to be Jolteon, because he's a great Pokemon... One of my Mewtwo Busters... And then there's Snorlax... Pure power... My best Mewtwo buster, he is...[/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B]Ok!
Can You all Tell Me You Favourite Pokemon!And Why You Like That Poke'mon

My Favourite Is Charizard,Blastoise,Venusaur,Zapdos,Articuno,Molters And Mew.

1.Charizard Power Is To strong And Cool.
2.Blastoise Hydro Pump Is strong Than The Bubblebeam,WaterGun.
3.VeNusaur Solarbeam Is To Smart Than The Giga Drain,Absorb.
4.Zapdos Electriciti Power Is strong Than The raichu,Pichu And all Pokemon Electric.
5.articuno Ice Beam Too strong BEcause It Can Causes A Frozen.
6.moltres Fire To cool , The Fire Blast Attack.
7. Mew I like It because it pschic power and cuit

Ok That all, I hope You Wiil Teel me Ypur Favourit POKe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Moltres/Charizard-both because fire poke's are the best.

Anyway, do you speak English often? Just wondering...

because its << too, not to, stronger than, not strong than, umm what is a "It can causes a frozen?", cute not cuit....and how can a Solarbeam be too smart? BTW, Razor Leaf is better than Solar Beam, and Surf is better than H-pump

1) Arcanine, has better stats then Charizard, but doesn't have an electric weakness

2) Jolteon. Has the same max speed as Mewtwo, and so is the joint second fastest pokemon there is!

3) Charmander......... he's just cool!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B] Jolteon. Has the same max speed as Mewtwo, and so is the joint second fastest pokemon there is.[/B][/QUOTE]

Waht about Electrode. They have over 300 speed to. They are faster that Jolteon in my game. I leveled them up to 100 and Ele trode had better speed than my Jolteon.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Moltres/Charizard-both because fire poke's are the best.

Anyway, do you speak English often? Just wondering...

because its << too, not to, stronger than, not strong than, umm what is a "It can causes a frozen?", cute not cuit....and how can a Solarbeam be too smart? BTW, Razor Leaf is better than Solar Beam, and Surf is better than H-pump [/B][/QUOTE]

Cut the guy a break, Altron. You sound like my English teacher. BTW, my favs are Espeon and Typhlosion. They both are just really cool Pokémon.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]And then there's Snorlax... Pure power... My best Mewtwo buster, he is...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*shudders* He's right you know, that Snorlax sure can pack a punch. But I still have to say that my Rhydon and Starmi are my two favorites. Though they both seem to have gotten much worse in Gold and Silver...[/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=purple] 26 and counting... lol

Mine is Pikachu... well, I just like him... Second would have to be Jolteon, because he's a great Pokemon... One of my Mewtwo Busters... And then there's Snorlax... Pure power... My best Mewtwo buster, he is...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you CRAZY!!!!!!??????????? NO POKEMON CAN BEAT MEWTWO!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming:

How can you like Pikachu??? He's dumb!!!! stupid annoying little lightning mouse.

Sorry, I just don't like Pikachu.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Fou Lu [/i]
[B]Celebi- looks smart and can travel through time!

Mew- he can learn any move!

Eevee- can evolve into 5 different types [/B][/QUOTE]

Mew can't learn Time Travel like Celebi does..... Celebi uses Time Travel in Pokemon something over in Japan, but I don't think Mew can..... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]

Are you CRAZY!!!!!!??????????? NO POKEMON CAN BEAT MEWTWO!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming:

How can you like Pikachu??? He's dumb!!!! stupid annoying little lightning mouse.

Sorry, I just don't like Pikachu. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]No Pokemon can beat Mewtwo? Then, what happens when two Mewtwo's fight?

Mewtwo is NOT unbeatable. I once fought a team with six Mewtwos, all with recover, and I took down 4 of them, about 2 with my Snorlax.

Sure, a well-trained Mewtwo can be difficult to beat, but a true trainer can beat it. especially in G/S/C... An Umbreon with Shadow Ball would wipe the floor with a Mewtwo.[/COLOR]

[B]
[/B][/QUOTE]
Nahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! LOL :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: Hehehe, very funny!I gotta use that to describe him sometime! Hehehe.....

Well, I think that if 2 Mewtwos fight, it'll be a tie, or the one with the strongest move will win. Because they're the same type! But I think it is mighty hard to beat Mewtwo with 1 pokemon. The closest I've ever been is getting Mewtwo down to 3HP with my Typhlosion on level 87. It was a tough battle too..... I think yous a both right! :)

[B]

[COLOR=deeppink]No Pokemon can beat Mewtwo? Then, what happens when two Mewtwo's fight?

Mewtwo is NOT unbeatable. I once fought a team with six Mewtwos, all with recover, and I took down 4 of them, about 2 with my Snorlax.

Sure, a well-trained Mewtwo can be difficult to beat, but a true trainer can beat it. especially in G/S/C... An Umbreon with Shadow Ball would wipe the floor with a Mewtwo.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, no pokemon whatsoever, Dark type or not, can beat Mewtwo. My Mewtwo has never lost and it never will. Besides, Shadow Ball, I think, is a Ghost type attack and psychic pokemon have the advantage over ghost attacks. If two Mewtwos fight, it will be a tie. GAME OVER. End OF disscussion.:ball:

[B]

Well, no pokemon whatsoever, Dark type or not, can beat Mewtwo. My Mewtwo has never lost and it never will. Besides, Shadow Ball, I think, is a Ghost type attack and psychic pokemon have the advantage over ghost attacks. If two Mewtwos fight, it will be a tie. GAME OVER. End OF disscussion.:ball: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Psychics don't have the advantage over Ghosts... Ghosts have the advantage over Psychic... You got it backwards.

And I don't want to hear about when you fight a Gengar and use Psychic and it's super effective... Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar are all half POISON. Poisen is weak against Psychic.( Which, by the way, is one of the most frustrating things about R/B/Y. The only Pokemons that could beat Psychic had a weakness to Psychics, or had bad moves.)

Frankly, it is the absolute truth that no Pokemon is unbeatable. If you don't like Umbreon and Shadow Ball, why not Tyranitar and Crunch? Tyranitar could take out a Mewtwo as fast as a Mewtwo could beat it.

Well, I'm not QUITE sure if Mewtwo can learn a move that would be super effective against Dark or Rock... I doubt it though. But if there is, please tell me...[/COLOR]

By the way, on R/B/Y, Mewtwo is STILL not unbeatable... First comes Jolteon, to Paralize it, and if it lives, a barrage of Pin Missle's, and Mewtwo is toast. If Joltey doesn't survive, here comes Snorlax! Body Slam, Body Slam, Body Slam! A use of Body Slam increases the chances of Mewtwo not moving, therefore negates the possibility of Recover. If, threw some miracle, Snorlax is kaputz, out comes my third Mewtwo Buster. I don't remember what that is, I haven't played in a while... I think it was my Alakazam... Use Seismic Toss, 100 a turn. Good move, plus there's recover.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Mew can't learn Time Travel like Celebi does..... Celebi uses Time Travel in Pokemon something over in Japan, but I don't think Mew can..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

ok so mew can learn nearly every move..... apart from some which i've never even heard about or thought existed! :eek:

The absolute COOLEST Pokémon ever is:

*drumroll*

Charmander- for no apparent reason, he's the best there is, was, and ever will be... I mean, Typholosion and Tyrannitar come close, but Charmander is still above the top...

You probably knew that already, though...;)