OtakuBoards

Digimon: The First DigiDestined

Ellerby

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Aceburner']For reference, I was thinking of starting with [URL="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Leviamon#Leviamon"][U]Leviamon[/U][/URL], then going from there with the others if we like how it turned out. Of course, him being a Mega, we'd probably have to start with some random subordinates. Sound good?[/QUOTE]

We could start with Leviamon but it would take too long to finally fight him. Let's start with just a really strong evil champion Digimon. How about [url=http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Boogeymon#Boogeymon]Boogeymon[/url]?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]

We could start with Leviamon but it would take too long to finally fight him. Let's start with just a really strong evil champion Digimon. How about [url=http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Boogeymon#Boogeymon]Boogeymon[/url]?[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

That's great! I was about to suggest another, but it turned out to be his Ultimate form. Small world, eh?

So I was thinking he may be able to digivolve after being defeated and someone could get the first Ultimate digivolution. The trick is, we may have to stumble upon the first crest accidentally and have Gennai explain what they do after the fight. What about that?

EDIT: There, I may have taken too many liberties there, but I hope not. Anyway, here we have a basic setup. I reused Renamon because she's so obedient most of the time. She [I]is[/I] a holy digimon, however, so I doubt she's totally on his side. As for Mikemon, she's basically a calico Gatomon recolor. She has no tail ring, so I figure she's somewhere between a typical Champion and a strong Rookie.

Just a note to PyrusDragon, Lopmon's a boy...

I understand that in the American show, Lopmon is portrayed as a girl, (when in fact, the japanese originally intended for him to be male) but I had intended for Lopmon to be male from the moment I created him. Thanks...

Also... I'm going to try to get a post in tonight, assuming that Aceburner messages me back, but if not, I might not be back until Thursday because of a state competition with my school.

[quote name='Darren']Also... I'm going to try to get a post in tonight, assuming that Aceburner messages me back, but if not, I might not be back until Thursday because of a state competition with my school.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Your suggestion is actually a really good idea, come to think of it. I expect total ninja ownage to follow.

Where [I]is[/I] Ugamon, anyway? I can tell he knows his stuff when it comes to Digimon. I miss him.

EDIT: Okay guys, try not to take it too personally, but I have a special request coming up: [B]Do Not Kill Renamon.[/B] Yet, at least. I have some very vague plans, but I know I don't want her to go down too soon. At this point, I'm pretty sure she's not going to be on Boogeymon's side when the group finally confronts him. She may or may not die after that, but I want her alive for now. You can go ahead and injure her or scare her off, though. If you want to allude to her alliance shift, that's fine, too.

[quote name='Aceburner']Gotcha. Your suggestion is actually a really good idea, come to think of it. I expect total ninja ownage to follow.

Where [I]is[/I] Ugamon, anyway? I can tell he knows his stuff when it comes to Digimon. I miss him.

EDIT: Okay guys, try not to take it too personally, but I have a special request coming up: [B]Do Not Kill Renamon.[/B] Yet, at least. I have some very vague plans, but I know I don't want her to go down too soon. At this point, I'm pretty sure she's not going to be on Boogeymon's side when the group finally confronts him. She may or may not die after that, but I want her alive for now. You can go ahead and injure her or scare her off, though. If you want to allude to her alliance shift, that's fine, too.[/QUOTE]

I didn't plan on ever killing her. Flymon? Yes. But Renamon? She was obviously a more important "Subordinate," so the thought never crossed me mind. PyrusDragon and I might have a little plan set up for their fight, which could definitely make for an interesting story. Just waiting for his reply.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]So I e-mailed Ugamon a few days ago and still no reply. He hasn't even been on OtakuBoards since the 18th so I'm guessing his internet is down or something. I guess Kredion will just be Digimon-less until he gets back. :/[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]So I e-mailed Ugamon a few days ago and still no reply. He hasn't even been on OtakuBoards since the 18th so I'm guessing his internet is down or something. I guess Kredion will just be Digimon-less until he gets back. :/[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
If he comes back any time soon. =[

EDIT: Okay. I've posted! I think it was good, but it was definitely a long one, so bear with me... Sorry about that... So, I guess now that Kredion won't be able to create his digimon, should we find our way back to the other group???

Okay, it's been a little under a month since Ugamon was last on. Just a small thought: maybe we should have Kredion go off to search on his digimon and then set it up so Ugamon can come back and post a small backstory about what Kredion was doing while he was wandering alone. After that, he could just rejoin the group at any time.

That is if he comes back, of course.