OtakuBoards

Light Yagami vs. Lelouch Lamperouge

Godot

I was just talking with someone the other day and I started to talk about how Code Geass is just like Death Note and how the main characters are similar when i started to think who would win if Light Yagami and Lelouch Lamperouge fought each other. There both crazy, smart, fit, and have to ability to make people do what they want (mainly killing them). They would fight each other face to face but rather it would be the situation that was in Death Note with L and Light trying to find each other out. I think that light would win, all he needs is a name and a picture of a person to kill them, and he can make them do whatever he wants before they die, while Lelouch has to be face to face with the person that he manipulates. Plus Lights laugh beats Lelouch's Laugh's no questions asked.

[COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You forget that Lelouch can't fight his way out of a paper bag to save his life.

Although how could Light win? He usually never reveals his true name and I doubt that light would be able to outwit him to cough it up.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You forget that Lelouch can't fight his way out of a paper bag to save his life.

Although how could Light win? He usually never reveals his true name and I doubt that light would be able to outwit him to cough it up.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

He was able to outwit L with Rem who got L's name, and im sure light could have other strategies as well.

I'd have to say no matter how much I prefer Lelouch over Light, it's just hard to see how Light could not win. Apart from both being highly intelligent Light just has nothing to lose. Light is willing to Sacrifice everything he has including loved ones, family, etc to achieve his goal. However Lelouch has shown that he is not willing to sacrifice certain people/aspects of his life to obtain his goal. he may be crazy but he's still more human then Light.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rizeralphonse
Okay I sadly disagree, also between being fit out of Light and Lelouch, Lelouch isn't entirely physical fit to begin with. Okay enough bashing on the man I am choosing to win this fight. First of if Lelouch wanted to do this with casualties, which he has sometimes been known to do. He would just end the black knights in their knightmare frames to squish the Light. If Light even found out all of the Black Knight's names Lelouch would've deduced how Light kills, then he woulduse his geass and bam write your name in the notebook, Light dies!

Next how I can prove this, by the way what I am about to say makes me sad inside. Most people here shoud know what D & D is. BESM which is a system like D & D, is used for anime characters. My friends have successfully used the system to test this fight out, now I don't have the stats on me, but Lelouch is proven to have a smarter intellect then Light, thus he gets more action points giving him the first action, bam to what I stated above fight is over Lelouch declares victory.....wiki is my friend.

[quote name='Dagger']I'm not too fond of Light, but I think he could definitely take Zero in a brain-fight. He's also a lot crazier, although I don't know if that counts as a benefit or a disadvantage. :animeswea

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

benifit, his crazy laugh makes me smile with glee

• 6 months later...
Guest Hyzenthlay
I think (hope) Light would win cause all he would have to do is send a shinigami to spy/follow Zero or at least wait till that one episode where basically the whole world knows who Zero is and then he could just take him out......plus I don't like Lelouch ever since he manipulated Rolo....BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT!

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Although how could Light win? He usually never reveals his true name and I doubt that light would be able to outwit him to cough it up.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]If Yagami could outwit himself, that would be amazing.

Actually, I'm gonna go with Yagami because so far as I've seen Lamperouge can't grasp the nuances of the human mind. Lots of abstractions there to factor in. [I]Kinda[/I] like chess, but much more fun.[/FONT]

• 1 month later...
Charles grabbed Lelouch with his right hand, which had the Geass sigil, before he passed on. To corroborate this, when Nunnally touched Lelouch after he got mortally wounded, he sent a telepathic flashback to her. The same thing happened when Lelouch touched C.2.

• 1 year later...
Zero would definitely win.
His mask, (which has a mechanical device that allows him to open the part blocking eye contact from the victim) would allow him to look directly into kira or misa?s eyes directly without them ever seeing his face. it wouldn't matterif kira had death god eyes. he still wouldn't know the face of zero, which would make the name practically useless. all that zero would have to do is wait for kira to come to him, and use gears on him to kill and then himself.