Aberinkula Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Here you can make limericks. Limericks are a type of poem that follow a pattern. [B][CENTER]A... A... B... B... A...[/CENTER][/B] So here is an example, [CENTER]Someday I will go to Peru, when there I will poop in a shoe. But perhaps I will find, some other funny rhyme. But this for now, will have to do.[/CENTER] So have fun! And remember the pattern. Here are some I made. Oh my god I just ate like a pig. And soon I will have 20 figs. Soon I'll be fat, and than I'll eat like a rat. But for laughs I will wear a fox wig. "Ha" I said to the maid, "These limes don't make lemonaid." But then she spread open a door, and soon something flooded the floor. And there lime lemonaid laid. There once was a young lady of ten. Who layed eggs like a hen. She layed fifteen underneath the cankles of her feet, and she named her stomach roll Sven. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 [FONT=Arial]There once was a Ninja from Nantucket Who kept all of his swords in a bucket. He started to spin And he said with a grin: "When I let this thing go, you best duck it!" [INDENT][SIZE="1"][I]?The Ask-A-Ninja[/I][/SIZE][/INDENT][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 29, 2008 Posted April 29, 2008 This is called waking up way too early and writing something that later today I'll mostly likely be doing this when I read it again: [I] *headdesk*[/I] [INDENT]You have been warned...[/INDENT] There once was a member named Prem Who would jump at your every whim Just as there use to be a boy Who didn?t understand the word coy So tell me, were they stuffed into a trash bin? [INDENT]Remember kids,[I] this[/I] is [I]your[/I] brain with little to no sleep; and[I] finals![/I] XP[/INDENT]
Aaryanna Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Soft like a gentle feather Warm no matter the weather. With a gentle curl and twist A pure soft white mist: Its touch brings people together. [SIZE="1"][INDENT]- Of fluff[/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now