OtakuBoards

The Last Tenchi Female Thread

Kuja

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hey Anime Gurl, please don't use this thread to put a quiz up and also linking is sort of against OB Policies especially to commercial sites. I know a quiz type thing doesn't seem commerical but it is.

No harm done though just try not to do it in the future for the sake of my job. ;) Many thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has to be ryoko, she's not only interested in him because of the gems, she's died for him and did you miss that speach where she was all teary eyed and talking about how she would watch him when she was in the cave and always wanted to play with him or something like that. in my oppinion she's the only one that actually ever loved him for who he is and has been, ...since childhood. i liked keyone for a while too, but i don't think she's best for him. DEFINITELY ryoko, she, ...she loves him, and you can tell he has some sort of feelings for her too, because...(whoops lost train of thought :whoops: ) oh yeah, and don't kyone and mihoshi look a bit too old for tenchi. i imagine they're somewhere in their 20's (22-25) and tenchi always seemed to be somewhere in his late teens. i don't know. and oh yeah, what do you mean what do they see in tenchi. i know he's not that attractive, but g-sus the guy always saving their lives and he opened up his home to them without knowing much about them. you wanna know why they all love tenchi, 'cuz he actually cares about them, and he isn't like most men just trying to get laid, or use you. ( i can imagine that's why ryoko really really loves him, hell's i'd love him if he wasn't an anime character)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:) Ah yes anatema you've brought up a very interesting concept here that I actually neglected myself. Your right Ryoko in the sense truly does Love Tenchi at least in the Tenchi Muyo series, because she's been around him caring about him unconditionally since he was a baby.

;) Good One!

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite character in The Tenchi series is Washu, but I think shes too smart and, too good for Tenchi :laugh: . I think Sasami and Tenchi would be good together, but the idea of them being related scares me. So I would have to say Ryoko.

• 1 month later...
Hey, Rick, I'm still here, just been busy...

I seem to change my opinion a lot in this thread... I'll make my decision now. Tenchi should be with Ayeka! Yes, i said it! Now you have to admit that although Ayeka has her downsides, who doesn't? Besides which, it's her or Ryoko (i feel)... and cool as Ryoko is, she can be Tenchi's in Tokyo. In Muyo, let it be Ayeka...

This was hard to write, seeing as I've probably said all this before... but my opinion must be voiced! *runs behind shield so as to parry the oncoming flames*

I suppose you do make a good point, what with the relation and all... But really, you have to admit that if you overlook the whole "I'm related to Ayeka" thing, Tenchi and Ayeka would be a good pairing! Of course, so would Ryoko and Tenchi... But Ayeka just seems... bettererer (yes bettererer).

Why'd the creators go and make Tenchi and Ayeka related?

"!" Idea! If Tenchi wants to marry Ayeka so bad, why doesn't he just disown his family (the Royal Family) and marry her... Technically, they wouldn't be related, right? (lol j/k)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cute_eyes
it's true Ryoko is kool
but her outfit seems tooo tight lol
but all in all
she's the best
then my fav. would be uhhhh.....
hmmmm let's see
i think it would be tsasami
lol
see's sooooo adorable

I say that Tenchi should go with Ryoko . Ryoko is perfect for Tenchi. I think she is the best.(Besides Kiyone) The only reason Kiyone should not go with Tenchi is because she is too bosy for him and plus she doesn`t even seem interested in him. Really I don`t care just as long as he doesn`t go with that Sakuya chick.(I think thats how you spell her name.)

• 2 weeks later...