OtakuBoards

The Last Tenchi Female Thread

Kuja

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoko is cool. I like her alot. I think that she really likes Tenchi the most and is the most persistent in trying to get him to like her, right? So, I think that she should be rewarded for all her hard work. Oh, I hate Ayeka. She's a stuck-up, snobby, arrogant princess who doesn't deserve Tenchi.:babble: :babble: :babble:

• 3 weeks later...
Ryoko shows the most emotions for him, so ona scale of 1-5 I'd say she gets a 5, Ayeka a 4, Mihosi well I know she means well so I guess a 3, Kiyonne 4, Washu 3, Sasami 4 cause if you put in the age factor she is older than Tenchi. And that crazed luniatic Sakuya gets a -5 and i even raised it from what she really deserves:demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Lenia Jurai~ [/i]
[B]Ryoko shows the most emotions for him, so ona scale of 1-5 I'd say she gets a 5, Ayeka a 4, Mihoshi well I know she means well so I guess a 3, Kiyone 4, Washu 3, Sasami 4 cause if you put in the age factor she is older than Tenchi. And that crazed lunatic Sakuya gets a -5 and i even raised it from what she really deserves:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
I completely agree... Ryoko does seem to care a bit more for Tenchi then Ayeka does... So i suppose that she does slightly deserve him more...

I can't stand Sakuya... It isnt really worth feeling bad for her, make her rating a -10... or less...

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I do believe that Sakuya is the only girl for him in Tokyo I mean he fell in love with her and she fell in love with him their fore I believe that they should go off and live happily ever after and have little Tenchi's. I really did not like Ryoko in any series except for Tenchi Muyo she got on my nerves more then Ayeka in Universe and Tokyo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by M. Son Gohan [/i]
[B]Sakuya can die in a ditch for all I care. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

that's the spirit!

lol

anyway... Ryoko is probably best because she has a good combination of spirit, fighting power, humor, and love... Who needs more?

Guest Raven131
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the white haired chick is ryoko, she's my favourite, after kiyone, that is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ryoko doesn't have white hair, its more of a light greenish blue. Cyan, thats it, Cyan. Oh and I think he should hook up with Sasami, when she gets older that is.

Oh and by the way Mystfalcon25, it's Jurai, not Gerai. Just thought I'd say. And whoever said, no one likes Washu. Washu is one of my favorite characters. But then again they all are. I really don't dislike anyone. I like them all in their own way, (yes even Aeka ^_^). But if only Sasami were a little older :confused: And I think Ryo_ohki's adorable in her human form.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Ummmm... may I point something out, please? Kiyone isn't even INTERESTED in Tenchi! Apart from in Tenchi in Tokyo, a little bit - but definitely not in the other two series. Just because she likes him (still not as much as Ryoko or Ayeka) in one series, it doesn't mean she likes him in all of them. Muyo, Universe and Tokyo are three totally separate realities. It's a bit dumb really to pair up Tenchi with Kiyone when they have shown NO romantic interest in each other, ever. If you were going to choose a girl for Tenchi, it'd have to be either Ryoko or Ayeka. They're the only ones that really make sense. OK, in Tenchi in Tokyo, he moved away to get away from the girls, and fell in love with Sakuya. Which really suggests that she is his perfect match - but she dies, so that's no good. In Tenchi Universe, he actually does pick Ryoko - but not until the film 'Tenchi Forever', which is set some time after the events in Tenchi Universe. So there's nothing else to discuss there. Lastly, Tenchi Muyo. I heard rumours that they're continuing with that, but from what they've got, I'd say maybe Ayeka will be the one he chooses. When I first started watching it, I thought he'd pick Ayeka for sure - to begin with, Tenchi and Ryoko's first meeting was disastrous. He was terrified of her, and she ended up blowing up the whole school. Then there was the scene in the toolshed in episode 3, where Tenchi comforts Ayeka about being stranded on Earth. There was noticeable romantic tension in that scene. And again, by Funaho, Yosho's space-tree, when Ryoko shows up and congratulates Tenchi on stealing the sword back, and Ayeka says she gave it to him. Ryoko doesn't believe her, and says she's lying. There, for the first and only time in the whole series, Ayeka doesn't deal with Ryoko by getting mad and yelling. She just calmly tells her it's none of her business, and I think Tenchi respected her for that. Then, when Ryoko got all sulky and left, and Tenchi got a little worried that she might do something to let off steam, Ayeka gives him that sideways glance and asks about how he was meant to protect her, and Tenchi just gives her the Look. The 'I think you're incredible' look. By the end of the episode, I was positive they'd end up together. It looked set to continue that way, in the next episode, where Ryoko drags Tenchi over to the women's side of the hot springs, and Ayeka comes over. Tenchi and Ayeka both kinda blush and look down, while spotlights come down on them, and Ryoko gets really pissed off. So, if I had to guess, I'd say Ayeka for Muyo. It's only fair, since Ryoko got him in Universe. And, just to get back to Kiyone - it doesn't matter how pretty she is, or how sensible. Kiyone's main concern in life is her career in the GP. That's all she really cares about, except possibly Mihoshi, in a grudging sense. She certainly does NOT want to marry Tenchi.

Thank you raven131 for correcting me on the spelling, i have had to guess at the spelling of Jurai for quite some time now.

And to CrestOfEmpathy, some words:

1. I had no idea that sakuya dies! But actually im happy to know that... i hated her anyway. Thanks.
2. I agree that Ryoko should marry tenchi in Tenchi in tokyo, but as you said its what happens so theres no debate.
3. From what ive seen, i also think that Ayeka should marry tenchi in Muyo. I kinda thought the same things you were mentioning.
4. about the Kiyone thing... isnt this thread about who we think tenchi should end up with? Not always who is most likely? Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Besides, people can think whatever thoughts they want, say "Kiyone should marry tenchi," etc. That's probably because they favor Kiyone over all the other girls on the show and not really because they think it would work out best between them. Well that's what I figure anyway.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Hmmm... I guess. I just really hate that pairing - but if other people want Tenchi to pick Kiyone, I suppose it doesn't matter... I'll stop talking about it now.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I think Ryoko is the best for Tenchi.Her or Tsunami (sasami when she grows up ya know)

Aeka she kinda has a little bit of an attitude problem and plus there is that little blood line problem.I don't care what they say on Jurai but on earth to marry into your own family is for country hicks.lol.
They also would probably have one messed up baby.You know one with teeth that will never grow in and an ear where its nose should be.

I think they should have a saga where Mihoshi gets a turn at Tenchi.So that everyone can see what she can do.I know I know she's comic relief but still you have to admit that Mihosi and Tenchi's exploits would be one to set the recorder for or hit the nearest Sun Coast and buy the whole entire saga on Dvd.

I hope they come out with a new part of the tenchi series soon I want some more of that Ryoko action.lol.Well I'm only being real.(':demon:')

I'm sorry. but Sakuya should be with Tenchi since HE actually fell in love WITH HER. Not that she deserves him, shes way too good for him in my opinion. So Ayeka and Tenchi should be together. Why everyone falls in love with that guy I'll never know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[color=indigo][size=1]Oh yeah, act like it's my fault that the topic was still open and I decided to post in it. Anyways, here's my post again:

"I like Mihoshi the best. She's just so scatter brained and that's what makes her such an interesting character. Not to mention she's super cute. With that bunny tail thing she has going on, she could totally become a sex icon, if she wasn't such a nutcase. She has more of what it takes than Ryoko..."

There, HAPPY?[/color][/size]

• 2 months later...
I'll answer why eveyone's after Tenchi in both the materiallistic ways and idealistic ways.
~Material~
Ayeka- If she marries him she gets to be queen, blah, blah, blah, also it's just because his kind of a filler for when she didnt get Yosho.
Washu - The bodily fluids. Thats all i'll say.
Ryoko - The freakin' gem, she wants that third gem so bad....
Sasami - Someone to take the place of Ayeka when she's bickering with Ryoko.
Kyone - She dun care. As long as Mahoshi isnt in her hair she's happy.
Mahoshi - Her love for Tenchi goes on and off, she really has nothing she wants from him.
Ryo-Ohki - Meow!.....
-Ideal-
Ayeka - It's just the Yosho thing, also she was kinda lonely and Azuza kinda kicked her around much (Bleh, i actually felt for her >_>)
Ryoko - I think she deserves him most, she was used as a toy, put in prison and hated by galaxies, she loves him alot cuz besides Wahsu he's the only one who cares for her.
Washu - She lost her husband, her son and her social status, she's a broken woman who needs a man.
Sasami - In large need of adoption of a big bro
Mahoshi - Nothing really, as long as he has a couch to sleep on and food she's likes him.
Kiyone - She kind of looked at him like a distant brother since he was really the only one who understood her besides Ryoko and her madly logic.
Ryo-Ohki - She's booked. Keno-Ohki so i doubt she likes him that much.
Sakuya - She's dead (yay!) she dun count.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pepper [/i]
[B]Sakuya - She's dead (yay!) she dun count. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now wait a minute, she's not really dead in the sense your thinking. Because to be dead you have to have existed and well a shadow exist but not as a living breathing thing. Hmm but well the best women for Tenchi is Kiyone or Ryoko most likely Ryoko.

Looking back at this thread its amazing to see how many people are no longer with us here, for being banned or just disappearing. :(

Well Rick you can think of it both ways. She could be dead even if she have a body per se, she had to have spirit to be a shadow, eh? So she could have died spirtualy though, I don't think that was what she was thinking as in "died." To get on topic, Ryoko is the best person for Tenchi and I've thought that since the bigining. Lataz.

-OutlawDragon

• 3 weeks later...