OtakuBoards

The Last Tenchi Female Thread

Kuja

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chi Chi [/i]
[B].....she's a cartoon character akito..

and a dull one at that...wheres the fun in being sensible?
ryoko can fly!and has blowing up powers!

kiyone has a gun ...which is.. good... :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

HOW DARE U MOCK KIYONE, RYOKO SUCKS!!! SHE COULDN'T WIN OVER ANYONE WITH HER TRUE PERSONALITY! Plus, that isn't even her real form! And Kiyone is a heck of alot hotter then Ryoko!

:p

you really are v. highly strung.

personally i like ryoko because shes goddes-like and a change from a lot of the sappy wimpy females that usually grace our screens

i wasnt mocking kiyone at all, shes really cute, but can you think of a character who isnt, in Tenchi?

you cant shout at me for having an opinion...

[B]:p

you really are v. highly strung.

personally i like ryoko because shes goddes-like and a change from a lot of the sappy wimpy females that usually grace our screens

i wasnt mocking kiyone at all, shes really cute, but can you think of a character who isnt, in Tenchi?

you cant shout at me for having an opinion... [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, yes i can, cause ur shouting at me for my opinion, so i can to u! SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT, Ryoko sucks, she's a loser, and she sucks! Besides blowing things up, she can't do anything else right.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok you young people calm down just a bit now ;)... it is kinda useless to argue over opinions... if this keeps up ill be forced to delete both your posts that are arguing with each other...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

kiyone is not a "cartoon" character, unless some of you haven't noticed, the series is an anime, not a cartoon series, and on another note, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I'm a kiyone fan myself, and if chi chi thinks kiyone sucks or whatever, then that is perfectly fine with me....

oh, and another thing, I didn't think ryo-ohki's human form was cute, it looked.....diseased

if evryone on here had the same opinions then this board would dry up so fast...

plus, i know theres a significant difference between cartoons and anime but the principals still the same - some of you guys should lighten up and not take it so seriously [I]all the time[/I]:flaming:

[B]

plus, i know theres a significant difference between cartoons and anime but the principals still the same - some of you guys should lighten up and not take it so seriously [I]all the time[/I]:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but some serious anime fans such as myself get pissed whenever someone calls anime "cartoons", *shrugs* its something that just happens....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

Whats so great bout tenchi? its sooo boring! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats cause u haven't seen any good eps of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Tenchi and Sasami!!! age won't matter once she's grown up, and besides, she's the only one that he's not psychotic around (pairing wise :p). they get along great together! sure it might be more of a older brother-younger sister thing, but that can change once she's older ;).

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
oh, and another thing, I didn't think ryo-ohki's human form was cute, it looked.....diseased [/B][/QUOTE]

well that was a cruel and unusual thing to say.....

yet I stand by my oppinion that Tenchi should end up with Ryoko, ecause their kid would look better.........(what a lousy reason.....*walks away hanging head*)

geez, am i the only person who thinks Tenchi should end up with Ayeka?

Here's reasons why not with anyone else.

Ryoko: Too hyper
Sasami: Too young
Kiyone: Stuck hanging around with Mihoshi
Mihoshi: Too stupid
Washu: Sorry, but Washu doesn't seem interested at all in Tenchi.

But Ayeka's a pain a lot too, her comeback to almost everything is, "I happen to be the crown princess of Jurai and I will not tolerate this injustice towards the Royal family!"

As most predict, it comes down between Ryoko and Ayeka. But Ryoko is... too hyper, and a really short fuse. I mean, if Ryoko thought that Tenchi did something wrong, he'd be a crater. That's just the kind of person Ryoko is, the whole space pirate thing.

But that's my opinion.

Guest BlitzAce
In my opinon Everyone except for Kiyone is Either wacked or psychotic. Kiyone doesn't seem interested in Tenchi but too bad I think she would be better for him, both of them are serious most of the time. Some people say that sasami is perfect for Tenchi which I strongly disagree with, Tenchi is like 13 years older than her! Ayeka and Ryoko are both too obsessed with Tenchi, Washu would blow up the house, Mihoshi would probably do something stupid like stab tenchi when she is cooking or something, and Kiyone doesn't do anything wrong, the only thing slightly odd is that she is always so serious, but that isn't nescasarially a bad thing.

[SIZE=18]Kiyone rox[/SIZE]