Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well the first post of Hope is up. I hope everyone likes how its starting, especially moni. As far as the obvious situation goes, I figured we could use it as a "get to know" mission and learn ther personality of each others characters. If you don't want to participate in the short first mission, just don't have Travis coming to you for help in the coming "hunt"
Posted
Yeah, I wasn't sure whether or not to post in the one she started or the one you did, so I posted in the older one (hers) and integrated both main posts. Sorry if I screwed something up.
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been on a trip. I'm back now though, so my first post should be coming sometime today.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
I find it quite humerous you paired me and Kizuna together. Our characters are just really different. Almost extremely so. Sounds fun so far. :toothy:
Posted
[FONT="Century Gothic"]This is going great. I've done an rpg similar to this, a little different but I like this one as well. Hope it'll be as fun filled as the last one. [QUOTE][B]Originally posted by: Decay[/B]
I find it quite humerous you paired me and Kizuna together. Our characters are just really different. Almost extremely so.[/QUOTE]Oh, I agree with Decay, it's an odd pairing [/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Everyone already give up? I guess so. Well, we tried anyway Drizzt.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...