Drizzt Do'urden Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 Well the first post of Hope is up. I hope everyone likes how its starting, especially moni. As far as the obvious situation goes, I figured we could use it as a "get to know" mission and learn ther personality of each others characters. If you don't want to participate in the short first mission, just don't have Travis coming to you for help in the coming "hunt"
Decay Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 Yeah, I wasn't sure whether or not to post in the one she started or the one you did, so I posted in the older one (hers) and integrated both main posts. Sorry if I screwed something up.
monipo1928 Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 Thank you Drizzt. I really appreciate this, so thank you.
Neptune Posted May 11, 2008 Posted May 11, 2008 [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been on a trip. I'm back now though, so my first post should be coming sometime today.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Decay Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 I find it quite humerous you paired me and Kizuna together. Our characters are just really different. Almost extremely so. Sounds fun so far. :toothy:
Xerxes Posted May 16, 2008 Posted May 16, 2008 [FONT="Century Gothic"]This is going great. I've done an rpg similar to this, a little different but I like this one as well. Hope it'll be as fun filled as the last one. [QUOTE][B]Originally posted by: Decay[/B] I find it quite humerous you paired me and Kizuna together. Our characters are just really different. Almost extremely so.[/QUOTE]Oh, I agree with Decay, it's an odd pairing [/FONT]
Neptune Posted May 22, 2008 Posted May 22, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Everyone already give up? I guess so. Well, we tried anyway Drizzt.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now