OtakuBoards

Looking For A Writer!!!!

Guest ying_tao

Guest ying_tao
I want to begin creating a manga (this is my first time trying out something like this), but I'm really not very confident with using my own storylines...so if there are any writers willing to allow me to use your stories and work with me (maybe help with the dialogue panals?), I'd be really happy!

Mostly any genre is fine...I would prefer original storylines, but a fanfic is fine too if it has a good plot. I'm ok with shonen-ai/shojo-ai, but please no lemons of any sort...I'm not really good with drawing those scenes ^^;; It can be any length. If your work is a series that's not complete yet, it's ok since I'm really slow at working...

As a warning to everyone else as well, my schedule is not set and my working pace may change depending on things happening in my life.

Please reply with the title of the work, genre, and a brief plot summary, as well as your email address (so I can contact you if I want to use your story...I find that easier than just PMing). Thanks ahead of time to all those who share with me! I'll be looking forward to replies!

Wow....sounds complicated. I am a writer, but....My storylines are usually confusing. But while I am willing to help, I also have school I must attend and homework I must complete. So I will not be able to finish one storyline right away.

[COLOR="Red"]Ohhh!!! I can help! I can help!!!! Just, well you said any genre. I need one you prefer. I'm really busy so I can't write one of my brilliant stories for you until i have a definite genre. I would give you an idea from my own comic, but alas, i can't draw well enough to make one. So I don't have a comic.I have school and chores and video games and birthdays as well, so i can't really write it fast, sorry!:animecry:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]p.s. last person who posted: you scare me. why would you like being a princess of darkness? i'm overly happy, so please explain for me. and not all teenagers are bad! how dare you![/COLOR]

[color=darkblue][size=1]We've got an Artist & Writer's Recruiting Thread at the top of the forum for just this purpose. You can take your inquiry there. :)

No need for this anymore, so I'm going to go ahead and [b]close it.[/b][/color][/size]