OtakuBoards

Yawn... drama

Aberinkula

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You have seriously got to be kidding me. That system is usually already in place by that age.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oh yes, most definitely. But it's all based on pre-pubescent children who make fun of the fat kid or the kid who eats bugs... The ugly girl or guy can really blossom around that time and, when combined with the raging hormones, it boosts them to instant popularity. So I should have said a [I]permanent[/I] social hierarchy, but whatever.

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]

*High-fives Desbreko*

I homeschooled all through middle school and high school. My only friends were my little brother, and my two neighbors. They went to public school and had plenty of drama to deal with, but it never really affected me or my brother. We just played our gameboys and the Nintendo. Until YuGiOh cards came out, of course. Then we wasted most of our time playing card games. We still do, sometimes.

So I never really had to deal with much drama. Until now. But it has nothing to do with school or pettiness.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]Someone already probably said it, but any drama you don't want just ignore. Chill out and shrug, or act like it's all some kind of dream. I have some major drama with my current girlfriend and I just laugh or shake my head - who cares? It's not selfish to do things for yourself (despite popular belief). If you don't want drama, you don't have any obligation to take crap from anyone.

There was no drama in 8th grade because I was very easy to upset... how does that work? Well, because I didn't want to get upset, I'd just ignore it and shrug. For about a year people used to think I was real selfish and a bad person because I wouldn't take sides, but in the long run they saw where I was coming from (now I'm the coolest kid in my class, haha... well, not really, but yeah).[/size]