OtakuBoards

Did You Art? Challenge!

Lady Asphyxia

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]So, I'm artistically challenged. Seriously. But I love seeing what other people can do. So I thought I'd see if anyone would reply with something mind-blowingly abstract/good/entertaining/funny/whatever.

Soo...the 'theme' or 'idea' is "Don't Fall In Love". Do [I]anything[/I] with it. I'd love to see what you guys have -- I know how talented you all are.

[SIZE=1][...And it's my birthday in 12 days. Pwease?]

[Also, yes, "Don't Fall In Love" was taken from that song about Lola, who was a showgirl. :p]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]Just some quick questions before I go off, make something, then find out I had the wrong idea of what to do from the get-go haha.

Now, we can make anything right?
Are these like the Graphic Challenges we had some time ago where you make a piece with a theme provided by the previous poster, then when you post your own piece you then choose a theme for the next artist to do?
Or is this going to be along the lines of a contest.
Or will you be the sole person to decide whos is best or what theme will be next?

[[b]Note[/b]] Haha, these kinds of things should be planned out [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59066][u]here[/u][/url] or something.
And the title sounds funny. Might just me, but yeah, hah.[/size]

It is funny, for I was actually working on a script for a manga called "It is forbidden to fall in love..."

I'm trying to work with two ideas. Untill I'm able to trace - God knows when - I'll place the sketches here.

Please let me know if this is what you envisioned for "anything".

Thanks.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='boothten'][size=1][[b]Note[/b]] Haha, these kinds of things should be planned out [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59066][u]here[/u][/url] or something.[/size][/QUOTE]
No offense but who are you to make her plan out her own contest in your thread?

I'll definitely be throwing something in here. It'll be like Shopped Photography with Hand Drawn stuff maybe. I'll see. Maybe I'll even paint something.

Don't fall in love. Hmm...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=1] Now, we can make anything right? [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]Yes. If you want to turn 'don't fall in love' into some wierd picasso-esque materpiece, or into a single dot -- feel free.
[/SIZE][B][SIZE=1] Are these like the Graphic Challenges we had some time ago where you make a piece with a theme provided by the previous poster, then when you post your own piece you then choose a theme for the next artist to do? [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]I have no idea. I'm not an artist and I never took part in it.
[/SIZE][B][SIZE=1] Or is this going to be along the lines of a contest.
Or will you be the sole person to decide whos is best or what theme will be next? [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]It's not a contest. It's just a random, one-off, I'd-like-to-see-what-people-come-up-with, please-be-as-creative-as-you-want thing. You aren't going to get a prize because no one will win.

Consider it a prompt. And art me something. It's my birthday.
[/SIZE]