OtakuBoards

Worried and need advice

Sojio

I just found out today that i have failed my Uni course :o (Bachelor Of Music, Majoring in Jazz Performance) but i havent told my parents yet. I was wandering if there is someone here on OB who is in (or has been in) the same situation and could offer me advice.

Anyone else who offers advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance, Sojio

[size=1]If there's an alternative or any way to fix it, you will want to learn about it and use the information when you tell your parents about failing the original course. You might want to say that you failed it only one time and then repeat the solution a few times, in case they are deaf for anything except "I failed :bawl:" for a while.

If there's nothing you can do about it anymore, just tell them without the information. I wonder how much more pleasant they'll be if they find out about it a whole lot later. [/size]

Thanks boo for the help. It was useful.

They were understanding when i told them and i had figured out a way to fix it and repeat the module.

If anyone else has any experiences from uni or want to share their opinion on it please do so if not please close this thread

I have yet to fail a course, but my advice to not wait to tell them seems to be a bit late as you've already done so. I'd also recommend looking back at how you went through it the first time. Were you doing anything that contributed to failing the course? For example: did you put off homework or wait until the last minute to cram for tests? If you did then next time around you'll know what to avoid so you'll do better.