OtakuBoards

Rate my Crystal Team........

Yoda

Well, this was the first thread I ever posted on Otakuboards..... and I remember exactly what Vaporjolt said about me.

Vaborjolt: Yes, another non-newbie recruit! Awesome!

So, now I want some of the newer guys to see my team.

Inferno/ ARCANINE- LV100 (item= mintberry)
Flamethrower
Extreme speed
Rest (minty rest is always good)
Crunch

Juggernaut/ SNORLAX - LV100 (item= leftovers)
Curse
Rest
Body slam
Earthquake

In a word, indestructable! Hasn't fainted yet!

Hurricane/ DRAGONITE- LV100 (item= bitter berry)
Wing attack
Flamethrower
Surf
Thunderwave

Hydro/ GOLDUCK- LV100 (item= Nevermeltice)
Surf
Icebeam
Psychic
Light screen

Lightning/ JOLTEON- LV100 (item= Magnet)
Thunderbolt
Bite
Reflect
Thunderwave

Blade/ SCIZOR- LV100 (item= Quick claw)
Slash
Metal Claw
Swords Dance
Double Team

Oh.... and just to inform you, this team is undefeated, and it's had over 15 battles. Rate it out of 100..... or whatever. My top three may need some slight move changes, but the bottom three are perfect I think, Scizor can wipe out half a team on his own, including a Tyranitar.

I think you're team is great, SS Trunks. I've always liked to use the Rain Dance/Thunder combo for electric types,and it worked great for my Raichu, but it's just a suggestion. I would switch Wing Attack for Body Slam, too.

Guest Lilback2BACK
oh god, you say that's good, i have had pokemon silver for 1 year and played 180 hours. And what do you think of this unstoppable team? You don't have to rate, by the way, the Mew was caught by non gameshark, i got it from silver in the grassy areas. I dunno how I did it tho.

Mew(shiny blue) Lv. 94 Item: Leftovers, HP: 866
Transform, learned at level 18 or 16
Metronome, learned at level 26 or 28
Thunder, was taught
Ancient Power, learned at level 46
Attack: 496
Defence: 688
SPC Attack: 242
SPC Defence: 177

Tyranitar Lv. 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 943
Earthquake, learned at level i forgot, i think 65
Hyper Beam, learned at level 75, PP: 8
Toxic, was taught
Left out space for future move.
Attack: 764
Defence: 987
SPC Attack: 645
SPC Defence: 454
Note: The reason her stats are very high is because I used all the HP Ups, PP Ups, Defence thangys and everything else I could get.

Blastoise Lv 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 777
Hydro Pump, was taught
Hyper Beam, was taught
Toxic, was taught
Attack: 754
Defence: 422
SPC Attack: 224
SPC Defence: 325

Chansey(shiny) Lv. 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 999
Minimize, learned at I forgot what level
Defence Curl, i forgot what level, lol
Soft Boiled, was taught in blue version
Toxic, was taught
Attack: 999
Defence: 999
SPC Attack: 863
SPC Defence: 686
Note: Chansey has never been beat, except once when it was a duel against my friend and he froze me, heh.

Charizard Lv. 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 353
Fire Blast, was taught
Hyper Beam, was taught
Fly, was taught
Flamethrower, learned at level 36, i think
Attack: 242
Defence: 375
SPC Attack: 168
SPC Defence: 231
Note: No Items was gave to Charizard, but soon he will have everything in it's 8 hundred's, hahah

Another Chansey Excactly like the other one. I used the cheat clone pokèmon in silver. If you want to know that cheat, just reply back for it.

The words....... "I can beat teams like that in my sleep" come to mind. You have not taken advantage on Chansey at all, my Snorlax could beat both of those, and he could also beat that Mew with ease (which btw you did use a Game shark to catch, either that or you had a very convenient glitch in your game)........ my Jolteon could beat your Charizard and Blastiose in a second, and you'd see just how pointless Tyranitar is if you put him against my Scizor. Ofcourse alternatively, I could bring out my Lv100 Mewtwo......... which would pretty much murder your entire team. Your moves suck...... HYPER BEAM IS POINTLESS!! That team is far from unbeatable my friend.

Actually, the Mew may not be a glitch if Lil isn't lying(and I'm not saying you are). I read that there is a Shining version of every Pokémon in Gold, Silver, and Crystal, that includes Mew, Mewtwo, and all the other extremely rare Pokémon there are in the game, only that's what they are-rare. Shining Pokémon are ultra rare, (but I found two:D) and can appear in any random battle, but they're there, so it may be possible that Lil caught a Shining Mew.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest QuickSilver
sometimes when you trade things over from red and blue they go shinney that might be how that happened. oh yeah good team craig i should know since it beat my team twice

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]sometimes when you trade things over from red and blue they go shinney [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, but on very rare occasions..... I doubt it wouldv'e happened by that, but again, yeah, that's about the only way to think of that it couldv'e happened..... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Actually, the Mew may not be a glitch if Lil isn't lying(and I'm not saying you are). I read that there is a Shining version of every Pokémon in Gold, Silver, and Crystal, that includes Mew, Mewtwo, and all the other extremely rare Pokémon there are in the game, only that's what they are-rare. Shining Pokémon are ultra rare, (but I found two:D) and can appear in any random battle, but they're there, so it may be possible that Lil caught a Shining Mew. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah bro sorry ur team would get creamed by my first two pokes..believe me..and mews r cheap..meaning there for newbies...im no moveset master..but from what i see on urs..believe me..it would not in any battle..... and ur charizard doesnt need 2 of one attacks...like fly-and-hyper beam...also ur FB and flamethrower...he needs earthquake,.and the rest of ur pokes..too much modifying to do...get help somewhere for ur team....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]
and mews r cheap..meaning there for newbies...[/B][/QUOTE]How are Mews cheap?! They're a pokemon, and they're in the game, so the must mean they're ok to put in your team..... I don't think they're cheap..... In my opinion, that Mew that SS Trunks has makes the team better.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lilback2BACK [/i]
[B]oh god, you say that's good, i have had pokemon silver for 1 year and played 180 hours. And what do you think of this unstoppable team? You don't have to rate, by the way, the Mew was caught by non gameshark, i got it from silver in the grassy areas. I dunno how I did it tho.

Mew(shiny blue) Lv. 94 Item: Leftovers, HP: 866
Transform, learned at level 18 or 16
Metronome, learned at level 26 or 28
Thunder, was taught
Ancient Power, learned at level 46
Attack: 496
Defence: 688
SPC Attack: 242
SPC Defence: 177

Tyranitar Lv. 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 943
Earthquake, learned at level i forgot, i think 65
Hyper Beam, learned at level 75, PP: 8
Toxic, was taught
Attack: 764
Defence: 987
SPC Attack: 645
SPC Defence: 454
Note: The reason her stats are very high is because I used all the HP Ups, PP Ups, Defence thangys and everything else I could get.

Blastoise Lv 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 777
Hydro Pump, was taught
Hyper Beam, was taught
Toxic, was taught
Attack: 754
Defence: 422
SPC Attack: 224
SPC Defence: 325

Chansey(shiny) Lv. 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 999
Minimize, learned at I forgot what level
Defence Curl, i forgot what level, lol
Soft Boiled, was taught in blue version
Toxic, was taught
Attack: 999
Defence: 999
SPC Attack: 863
SPC Defence: 686
Note: Chansey has never been beat, except once when it was a duel against my friend and he froze me, heh.

Charizard Lv. 100 Item: Leftovers, HP: 353
Fire Blast, was taught
Hyper Beam, was taught
Fly, was taught
Flamethrower, learned at level 36, i think
Attack: 242
Defence: 375
SPC Attack: 168
SPC Defence: 231
Note: No Items was gave to Charizard, but soon he will have everything in it's 8 hundred's, hahah

Another Chansey Excactly like the other one. I used the cheat clone pokèmon in silver. If you want to know that cheat, just reply back for it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Someones been cheating with stats like that!