Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]So, I've decided to get a job and help my parents with the bills. Also, I've been feeding my poor cat tuna for the past week, and she needs real cat food.

There's a few places that I know that hire 14-year-olds, but I need a worker permit. Slight problem. I have no idea how, or where, to get one.

Can anyone help me out?[/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Your high school should have them. That is typically the only place they're available since they have a say in if you can hold a job or not, next to your parents of course.

But if you're 14, I'm not sure of the rules where you live but you might be too young still. And if you're caught, wherever hired you might be in trouble if it's found out. Be careful.[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Another place you can check is with the city government for your town. Look it up in the white pages and give them a call. They can probably help you by letting you know which department you would need to talk to about how to get a permit. [/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...