Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]So... what the hell are we doing anyway? =P I do have my character and Allamorph's on their way, but just what is going to happen once we get there?

[I]*Pokes Talon*[/I][/COLOR]
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Okay, and I finally posted. >_> I got my character to the safe house, but obviously I have no idea where to go next. XP I'll just wait for others to post since I'm not sure what to do. Still, sorry for the delay. Getting back into the habit of being in school again kind of got me side tracked for a bit there. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...