Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Me,I've always wanted to be a Jolly Rancher......[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 You're a friggin idiot... so you want an overweight woman to crunch you in between her teeth? I always wanted to be a porn star. My dreams were smashed though... it's sad.
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I was joking,If i had to be anything,I would be a GSX-R1000,Fastest motorcycle on earth,and you are a Baka,not i.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I was joking,If i had to be anything,I would be a GSX-R1000,Fastest motorcycle on earth,and you are a Baka,not i.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You're full of sh!t. Oh, so you want to have a dumb drunk guy smash you into a tree? I'm glad you don't have a genie..
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [color=teal] I always wanted to b an anime character.....some peeps say I look like one.....[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I always wanted to be a falcon, one fast bird.
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I have to keep up posting with you guys because I'm Spamming.
MysticGohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I actually wanted to be a pediatrition but eh, that's not working for me.. a porn star wouldn't be too bad..but eh... i would want to be........... - this is gay -
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I wish they made you a porn star,Then porn whould be non-existent.No one would want to look at you 16 pairs of breast![/FONT][/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 Um......That was directed at Retro boobs.....
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I've also wanted to fly. I know, I know, it's stupid. -_-;;
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Moooo.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]At first i thought that to be spam,But now that i relized the topic and what you said,Moooo to you to mister cow![/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Um......That was directed at Retro boobs..... [/B][/QUOTE] You're just giving me more to post about.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]At first i thought that to be spam,But now that i relized the topic and what you said,Moooo to you to mister cow![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] J/K...I was talking about the 16 pairs of breasts....n/m anyways I'm not really sure about what career track I want to take in the future...maybe writer or physical therapy.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I always wanted to be a fighter pilot in the Air Force like my uncle, but I got hurt in high school at the PSAL World Series, sliding into 2nd base...so I couldn't go into the Air Force Academy...I wanted to be a Shuttle pilot..the first Puerto-Rican Female in space...woo-hoo..lol...But then I became a mom and so now my goal is to start my on company by 2003
Guest Retro Burn Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 You claim to be all against porn but yet you still say boobs... that's odd since boobs are meant for babies to suck on. But only their mommy's. I would like to suck my own boo boo but I can't reach. I heard a guy once who snapped his neck trying that crap.
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i] [B]You claim to be all against porn but yet you still say boobs... that's odd since boobs are meant for babies to suck on. But only their mommy's. I would like to suck my own boo boo but I can't reach. I heard a guy once who snapped his neck trying that crap. [/B][/QUOTE] Thats.....Just....Not.....Right......Ewww.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now