Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ahem.
1)Since S.S. has the date, people should stop posting.

2) If you people don't stop double posting, yall gonna be banned eventually. Fair Warning.

3) I wish they would hurry up and get to the fight with Vegito. Hell, I wish I had the whole series on DVD.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]
3) I wish they would hurry up and get to the fight with Vegito. Hell, I wish I had the whole series on DVD. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't yet think they've released it... not sure, but they should have it all out on DVD WELL before they show it on Cartoon Network in Sept... at the very least, they'll have it on VHS by summertime.
Posted
Squashed snail don't you watch cheez tv? they've already shown the android & cell saga, and I reckon that the other world tornaments is kinda sucky... oh wait when are they gonna show the eps after cell?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]Squashed snail don't you watch cheez tv? they've already shown the android & cell saga, and I reckon that the other world tornaments is kinda sucky... oh wait when are they gonna show the eps after cell? [/B][/QUOTE]

Cartoon Network in America is currently showing the Tournament Saga after the Other World Tournament. They'll proably show all the episodes up till Final Attonement (ending with Vegeta vs. Buu), then start again, probably from the Freeza saga all the way through until Fall '02, when they show the rest of the Buu saga all the way through to the end of DBZ.
Posted
Man, this is just great! First, Cheeze TV showed it, but I didn't know that, so I missed it! :mad: Now I know that you guys are seeing it for your FOURTH TIME?!!! .....NoooOOoooOOOooo....... :angry2: ........ ...... ......... Oh well, I've already started watching it, for my first time..... :)
Posted
Uh...I don't think they've aired GT on Toonami yet...they're airing the original Dragonball series right now though.

As far as the time for the editing goes though, it takes a while. An unedited Japanese episode has lots of swearing, blood, and some occasional nudity...the stuff Cartoon Network would flip over if it got on the air.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Man, this is just great! First, Cheeze TV showed it, but I didn't know that, so I missed it! :mad:[/B][/QUOTE]

man I fell sorry for you... well I would've missed it but my mum tapes it for me :D
Posted
ya well it is so un fair because we got up to the episode where buu is released and then the next day i was waiting for it to come one and then they went back to the cell games!!! which was so mean!:flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...