OtakuBoards

Android Saga

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well have you heard about they're showing The Android Saga on Toonami? I was just wondering when will it be showing? Anyone know about this, or know when it is going to be shown? :) [/B][/QUOTE]

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

sorry dude but here in the USA they have already shown tha saga n gone to the Buu saga...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

sorry dude but here in the USA they have already shown tha saga n gone to the Buu saga... [/B][/QUOTE]
I live in Australia. The USA is way ahead of us in DBZ, so we get everything that you see of DBZ, about half a year later..... It sucks. :(

[B]
I live in Australia. The USA is way ahead of us in DBZ, so we get everything that you see of DBZ, about half a year later..... It sucks. :( [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, so this explains y u r finnally seeing the android saga after it has been done for 1 1/2 years. DONE for 1 1/2 years. it started about 2 years ago.

I still can't believe that they started the Buu Saga over again and I waited for the new ones but todas they showed when Saiya Man is discovered by the girl and wants to go out wiht him on a date and why did they have to stop right when Vegeta Blows Up(....yes.....hes gone...Mwhahahahahaha...well at least for now.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I still can't believe that they started the Buu Saga over again and I waited for the new ones but todas they showed when Saiya Man is discovered by the girl and wants to go out wiht him on a date and why did they have to stop right when Vegeta Blows Up(....yes.....hes gone...Mwhahahahahaha...well at least for now.) [/B][/QUOTE]

ill say it once n ill say it again...

Toonami said they were going to show 43 episodes so they did..

it also takes time to draw all the episodes and to edit them...

the next part of the buu saga will be this year sometime in september

OMG you are SOOO unlucky! And I thought us English ppl had it bad! I remember about half a year ago I was jumping up really excited coz the androids saga was coming! Lemme see...Oh ya! In England we got it in April! MAN YOU ARE UNLUCKY!!! :(

Just to stay on topic, I dunno when they'll show it in Australia. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]OMG you are SOOO unlucky! And I thought us English ppl had it bad! I remember about half a year ago I was jumping up really excited coz the androids saga was coming! Lemme see...Oh ya! In England we got it in April! MAN YOU ARE UNLUCKY!!! :(

Just to stay on topic, I dunno when they'll show it in Australia. :( [/B][/QUOTE]
Ur pretty negative...

About when they will show it in Australia, i looked on dbz's official site but did not find....uh oh...gtg...I DIDN't DO IT!!!...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]Hey,
I hope that toonami goes further than buu. I have seen all of the dbz, and gt episodes but i saw them in ***. with english subtitles, but i really want to see them in english. [/B][/QUOTE]

same here. I hope they show more than the Buu saga, but they didn't. :bawl:

I think it's dumb that they bought only 43 eppies. Why didn't they just buy the entire saga or something?!

originally posted by kakorot ssj4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They already have the ep's they really just need to edit them for U.S. so they son't need to draw them again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]Hey,
I hope that toonami goes further than buu. I have seen all of the dbz, and gt episodes but i saw them in ***. with english subtitles, but i really want to see them in english. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, don't complain... I've seen the all the English version episodes available in America, and I VERY MUCH prefer the original japanese version with the the original. The American english version babies up the dialog too much... and with the exception of like 2 or 3 of Vegeta's lines, EVERYTHING said in Japanese is much cooler (especially the lame-o Ginyu saga... I'm sure friggin' Recoom isn't such a queer doof in Japanese).

[B]Well, I found out when they're going to show it. :) They're showing it starting Monday, 5:30pm. That's 4 days from now..... :( So thanks for your help you ppls..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm glad u can finnally c it ss. It is not as good as future sagas, but it is better than the freeza saga.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]originally posted by kakorot ssj4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They already have the ep's they really just need to edit them for U.S. so they son't need to draw them again. [/B][/QUOTE]
B4 u make more of a fool out of yourself, to quote someone, simply go to the bottom of their post "box" (the box holding ur sig and post which is different from the person's before and after u) and go to the far right. There is a botton called quote, and it will quote their post lik i did with urs.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i wish they'd show it in america. i looove mirai trunks & i miss him! [/B][/QUOTE]
WHAT?!?! They hav already shown it!!! They r ganna repeat it soon, so good for u. Also, they will sell the android saga at any Blockbusters near u.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
WHAT?!?! They hav already shown it!!! They r ganna repeat it soon, so good for u. Also, they will sell the android saga at any Blockbusters near u. [/B][/QUOTE]
Repeat it?! Aww, man, you guys are lucky. You's are gonna see it twice soon, and I haven't even seen one bit of it. Man I wish I could go to America to watch DBZ..... :D

[B]
Repeat it?! Aww, man, you guys are lucky. You's are gonna see it twice soon, and I haven't even seen one bit of it. Man I wish I could go to America to watch DBZ..... :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Our second time?! No, of course it isn't. This is our fourth.:D