OtakuBoards

A synopsis of my manga.

riiseagainst

A smart up and coming college sophomore named, Daemon finally seizes an opportunity to gain what he's only dreamed of, power. By chance he stumbles across a key that keeps a demon imprisoned. This demon's name is Airreign and he longs to be free but needs Daemon to release him from his containment by using the power of the key to find and eliminate the 7 lords who contained him. Consumed by his lust for power Daemon decides to accept this task and kill the 7 lords to release the demon with the intention of gaining permonate control over his power and to reign over a perfect nation. The 7 lords he desperately seeks hide amongst the populous and even with the key they are not easy to locate. And with one of the Lords, Silvian, aware of his presence and hot on his trail will he be able to defeat the Lords without getting killed before hand?

I've got most of a chapter written I just wanted to see what people think of it...Thanks in advance for any input.

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]I applause your talents, I really do. Have you finished yet? You should make it into a comic book.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Hey thanks! Yeah I finished one chapter and I'm working on the second. I hope that people like it enough that I could turn it in to a comic or manga. Thanks for the input!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Nice story it could be great BUT, there are some issues that i would think about...

First off all what time it is? is it the present? the future? the past? When creating a storyline its important to have the setup of the time,place and whatsoever.
Second thing what do you mean by lords? By saying 7 lords you make the story sound a bit patetic to be honest... the idea is great but some tweaking should be done... The 7 lords thing actually depends on what time,setup and what kind of manga it is. If its like action (naruto, bleach...) then that could work, but if you plan to make it mistery, thriller the battle of the minds, present time(death note) then it would be a different story.

Well keep up the good work and i would be happy to read your manga!

• 6 months later...
[SIZE=1]Hmm... you seem to be inspired a lot by Death Note... am I wrong? The smart student, the lust for power, the demon... I dunno, it's just that these are key elements to Death Note.

It's not bad to be inspired, but you should really try to build your story on an idea that belongs exclusively to you. I think you have a great start and you seem to have a great deal of imagination, and these are the main qualification to make a good story.[/SIZE]