OtakuBoards

any Trigun fans out There?

Madmax

[color=crimson]I happen to be a big Trigun fan myself! *grins* I love Vash the Stampede! He's the namesake for one of my nicknames...Kass the Stampede...:D...I also have the Trigun soundtrack and it's sooooooooooooo good. And the Destroying Angel remix of H.T., download it and enjoy...it's soooo frickin awesome! [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]:D I LOVE Trigun!!! ^.^ WOLFWOOD RULES!!! :blush: :love: Thou VAsh is cute too. ;)

I love Wolfie's big cross and how he's a 'not so good priest' haha. :D :D ^.^ WOLFIE-KUN RULES YAY! [/B][/QUOTE]

Wolfwood is so kewl...his huge corss is awesome...:D

Though I love Vaash more..is so adorable! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]Where can I see Trigun? I have wanted to see it for a long time, and was told it was on the Action channel, but I can't find it, does digital cable have it? [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O;; ...I haven't seen Trigun on the Action channel or any other channel.... ^^;; Maybe it was one of those monthly things? You know, how they show a certian anime every month? ^^;; But those r usually movies or really short series.... @.@; I don't know. ^^;;

WOLLLLFFFFFIIIIEEEEE-KKKUUUUNNN!!!! :D:D:D @ MP Vash is cute too hehe. :whoops:

*looks at kewl pic of wolfie-kun with cross* :wigout: :love: hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]Where can I see Trigun? I have wanted to see it for a long time, and was told it was on the Action channel, but I can't find it, does digital cable have it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Go to [url]http://musiccity.com[/url] get morpheas and dl em there mostly japanees eps with eng subs.