Queen Asuka Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [color=crimson]I happen to be a big Trigun fan myself! *grins* I love Vash the Stampede! He's the namesake for one of my nicknames...Kass the Stampede...:D...I also have the Trigun soundtrack and it's sooooooooooooo good. And the Destroying Angel remix of H.T., download it and enjoy...it's soooo frickin awesome! [/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I haven't watched all of Trigun..but I love what i've seen so far! :) Vash....:love: :blush: :angel: hehehehe :D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Trigun's becoming one of my favorite animes. Vash is a cutie... :blush:
Xeiyataiki Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 :D I LOVE Trigun!!! ^.^ WOLFWOOD RULES!!! :blush: :love: Thou VAsh is cute too. ;) I love Wolfie's big cross and how he's a 'not so good priest' haha. :D :D ^.^ WOLFIE-KUN RULES YAY!
Chibi-Trunks Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Where can I see Trigun? I have wanted to see it for a long time, and was told it was on the Action channel, but I can't find it, does digital cable have it?
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i] [B]:D I LOVE Trigun!!! ^.^ WOLFWOOD RULES!!! :blush: :love: Thou VAsh is cute too. ;) I love Wolfie's big cross and how he's a 'not so good priest' haha. :D :D ^.^ WOLFIE-KUN RULES YAY! [/B][/QUOTE] Wolfwood is so kewl...his huge corss is awesome...:D Though I love Vaash more..is so adorable! :)
Xeiyataiki Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B]Where can I see Trigun? I have wanted to see it for a long time, and was told it was on the Action channel, but I can't find it, does digital cable have it? [/B][/QUOTE] O.O;; ...I haven't seen Trigun on the Action channel or any other channel.... ^^;; Maybe it was one of those monthly things? You know, how they show a certian anime every month? ^^;; But those r usually movies or really short series.... @.@; I don't know. ^^;; WOLLLLFFFFFIIIIEEEEE-KKKUUUUNNN!!!! :D:D:D @ MP Vash is cute too hehe. :whoops: *looks at kewl pic of wolfie-kun with cross* :wigout: :love: hehe
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 I own the Whole Series on DVD it's an awesome series, but i must say, CowBoy Bebop is better (imo).
tursi Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I'm a big trigun fan. my room may not show it, but i am. I love vash and the random cat! I finally get to see the last volume tommorrow. I'm so happy to see it, even though i know what happens by accident.
Madmax Posted January 16, 2002 Author Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B]Where can I see Trigun? I have wanted to see it for a long time, and was told it was on the Action channel, but I can't find it, does digital cable have it? [/B][/QUOTE] Go to [url]http://musiccity.com[/url] get morpheas and dl em there mostly japanees eps with eng subs.
Shinji v2.0 Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i] [B] Go to [url]http://musiccity.com[/url] get morpheas and dl em there mostly japanees eps with eng subs. [/B][/QUOTE] Ya damn pirate...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now