OtakuBoards

No one has to answer this question, but...

BondFanatic

Who?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Hitler
    • Stalin
    • bin Laden
    • They all are equally bad

[color=indigo]Well I think they are all insane fanatics. I think this is a hard topic to reply to so my response may not make much sense, and it realy doesn't awnser the topic, just expresses an opinion. I think the shear magnitude of Stalin's and Hitler's crimes outweigh that of bin Ladens just because of the numbers of people that were murdered. But I still cannot seperate any of their actions in my mind.[/color]

Well, I don't really care whos the worst among them. They basically did the worst things to humanity. But there is someone that did help humanity (in a way). That's Stalin. Yea, I know it sounds crazy, but he did help us win the war against Hitler, yet we did have second thoughts about it. So, if Stalin didn't exist, the Soviet Union would have fell to the Nazis. So I do think that Stalin was decent (I think)

[color=crimson]What about Slobidan Milosevic? (sp?) Everyone seems to forget about him. He was the guy from Yugoslavia (I think) that tried to "ethnically cleanse" the territory of ethnic Albanians, killing a lot of people. He is now on trial denying that this ever happened. I dont think he is the most 'evil' person, but he does rank up there with the others. And dont forget about Bennito Mussonlini, the Facist who was in league with Hitler in WW2. He was the dictator of Italy who was also a 'bad guy'.[/color]

[size=1]Well, Stalin was hardly a good person. He put thousands of his own people in re-education camps for one thing. And he was paranoid -- he'd have members of his own Government assassinated if he thought they might turn on him.

I'd say that they're all as bad as each other, but in some ways, Hitler was the worst. I say this simply because he achieved more destruction and persecution than Osama bin Laden -- even though bin Laden has the potential to do things like that, but probably won't.[/size]

Well, at this moment in time, I think bin Laden is the worst. But of course, when Hitler was in progress (only word I could think of :D), he was the worst at that time. But overall, they were/are all bad, and they should all deserve their own medicine.

[SIZE=1]We need more happy topics on the boards, maybe we can talk about Pizza or something... okay never mind.

I agree with Seph, but Osama Bin Laden is a pretty bad guy too. Lets just say they are all evil and call it a day.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=purple]Osama bin Laden has nuttin on Hitler. They are all names that if i posted I would get kicked off the boards for... so lets just say Hitler... Okay... I REALLY should start paying attention in History b/c well... I have no f'ing clue who Stalin is... and that can't be good... -_-[/COLOR]