Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who?

    • Hitler
      5
    • Stalin
      1
    • bin Laden
      0
    • They all are equally bad
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Well I think they are all insane fanatics. I think this is a hard topic to reply to so my response may not make much sense, and it realy doesn't awnser the topic, just expresses an opinion. I think the shear magnitude of Stalin's and Hitler's crimes outweigh that of bin Ladens just because of the numbers of people that were murdered. But I still cannot seperate any of their actions in my mind.[/color]
Posted
Well, I don't really care whos the worst among them. They basically did the worst things to humanity. But there is someone that did help humanity (in a way). That's Stalin. Yea, I know it sounds crazy, but he did help us win the war against Hitler, yet we did have second thoughts about it. So, if Stalin didn't exist, the Soviet Union would have fell to the Nazis. So I do think that Stalin was decent (I think)
Posted
[color=crimson]What about Slobidan Milosevic? (sp?) Everyone seems to forget about him. He was the guy from Yugoslavia (I think) that tried to "ethnically cleanse" the territory of ethnic Albanians, killing a lot of people. He is now on trial denying that this ever happened. I dont think he is the most 'evil' person, but he does rank up there with the others. And dont forget about Bennito Mussonlini, the Facist who was in league with Hitler in WW2. He was the dictator of Italy who was also a 'bad guy'.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Well, Stalin was hardly a good person. He put thousands of his own people in re-education camps for one thing. And he was paranoid -- he'd have members of his own Government assassinated if he thought they might turn on him.

I'd say that they're all as bad as each other, but in some ways, Hitler was the worst. I say this simply because he achieved more destruction and persecution than Osama bin Laden -- even though bin Laden has the potential to do things like that, but probably won't.[/size]
Posted
they all were pretty cracked,but they also had very different reasons for doing what they did..and many people around the world (or maybe just in their country..or maybe they were hated who knows)think those people were/are heros..
Posted
Well, at this moment in time, I think bin Laden is the worst. But of course, when Hitler was in progress (only word I could think of :D), he was the worst at that time. But overall, they were/are all bad, and they should all deserve their own medicine.
Posted
bin laden cannot be put anywhere near to the level of destruction that hitler and stalin have created, what bin laden had done was simply childs play compared to the former two....
Posted
[SIZE=1]We need more happy topics on the boards, maybe we can talk about Pizza or something... okay never mind.

I agree with Seph, but Osama Bin Laden is a pretty bad guy too. Lets just say they are all evil and call it a day.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Osama bin Laden has nuttin on Hitler. They are all names that if i posted I would get kicked off the boards for... so lets just say Hitler... Okay... I REALLY should start paying attention in History b/c well... I have no f'ing clue who Stalin is... and that can't be good... -_-[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...