Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, since Baby Kiwi and myself have had many questions about what the HGP is. So...here we are. It's a group made up of five girls...I'm the one on the far left and Baby Kiwi is *drumroll*...standing right next to me! Yas, that's her :D *The Kiwi is revealed*. Bare with me if the pixle size is too big, because I can fix it all by myself now :D Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the HGP...[/color]
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
I had to look at it twice. HGP should only wear bikinis!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]I had to look at it twice. HGP should only wear bikinis! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]mmm hmm :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
im still looking atit. cute girls, but i'm 13, so what do i know? and i think it's tought luck on the bikini thing there ;) .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]I had to look at it twice. HGP should only wear bikinis! [/B][/QUOTE]
I like that idea!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]
I like that idea! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Weren't you the one who doubted it was even me in the pic I posted a few days ago? :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Weren't you the one who doubted it was even me in the pic I posted a few days ago? :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ya so?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Nice...you guys look pretty good, although the second on the right looks a little umm...shall we say not as happy...is the one on the farthest right like a member of a sports team?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Nice...you guys look pretty good, although the second on the right looks a little umm...shall we say not as happy...is the one on the farthest right like a member of a sports team? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, the non-smiling one we made fun of because she didn't smile on purpose and we thought it was silly. And the farthest right? She plays soccer...why?[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Just asking. By the way she dressed she looked like she played sports. I play on a varsity b-ball team myself and was just wondering.
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
That's what people say to me all the time.. the sad thing is that they're all guys and think I'm a homo.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
You are a homo, j/k man
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Just asking. By the way she dressed she looked like she played sports. I play on a varsity b-ball team myself and was just wondering. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Nah, she doesn't usually dress like that. She was cold I guess so she had on her fleece...though I have no idea why because it was hot as hell (can I say that?) in that room...:rolleyes: we just laughed at her :D

And keep in mind, this was after riding four-wheelers around a feild late at night when it was half-raining...that's why we look kinda shiny like we do :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ummmm... which one are you again??? I'm a bit confused..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Far left.[/color]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
What does HGP stand for? Hot Girl Parade(couldn't think of another word for P)?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]Nah, she doesn't usually dress like that. She was cold I guess so she had on her fleece...though I have no idea why because it was hot as hell (can I say that?) in that room...:rolleyes: we just laughed at her :D

And keep in mind, this was after riding four-wheelers around a feild late at night when it was half-raining...that's why we look kinda shiny like we do :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're the one on the farthest left w/ the white top your the prettiest, the one beside you has a hairstyle like one of my classmates, the center one...ummm ugh...sometimes ppl over do things, the second to the right, ermm...letsay, umm...she's staring angrily, and the soccer player on the farthest right, good luck to her upcoming soccer goals.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]What does HGP stand for? Hot Girl Parade(couldn't think of another word for P)? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Posse, yup, at least I think so..if I remember correctly[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...