OtakuBoards

For all those who wondered...THIS is the HGP

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]Well, since Baby Kiwi and myself have had many questions about what the HGP is. So...here we are. It's a group made up of five girls...I'm the one on the far left and Baby Kiwi is *drumroll*...standing right next to me! Yas, that's her :D *The Kiwi is revealed*. Bare with me if the pixle size is too big, because I can fix it all by myself now :D Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the HGP...[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
Nice...you guys look pretty good, although the second on the right looks a little umm...shall we say not as happy...is the one on the farthest right like a member of a sports team?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Nice...you guys look pretty good, although the second on the right looks a little umm...shall we say not as happy...is the one on the farthest right like a member of a sports team? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, the non-smiling one we made fun of because she didn't smile on purpose and we thought it was silly. And the farthest right? She plays soccer...why?[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
Just asking. By the way she dressed she looked like she played sports. I play on a varsity b-ball team myself and was just wondering.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Just asking. By the way she dressed she looked like she played sports. I play on a varsity b-ball team myself and was just wondering. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Nah, she doesn't usually dress like that. She was cold I guess so she had on her fleece...though I have no idea why because it was hot as hell (can I say that?) in that room...:rolleyes: we just laughed at her :D

And keep in mind, this was after riding four-wheelers around a feild late at night when it was half-raining...that's why we look kinda shiny like we do :D[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]Nah, she doesn't usually dress like that. She was cold I guess so she had on her fleece...though I have no idea why because it was hot as hell (can I say that?) in that room...:rolleyes: we just laughed at her :D

And keep in mind, this was after riding four-wheelers around a feild late at night when it was half-raining...that's why we look kinda shiny like we do :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're the one on the farthest left w/ the white top your the prettiest, the one beside you has a hairstyle like one of my classmates, the center one...ummm ugh...sometimes ppl over do things, the second to the right, ermm...letsay, umm...she's staring angrily, and the soccer player on the farthest right, good luck to her upcoming soccer goals.