OtakuBoards

Being used

woody

Well I've been used by someone I thought was going to be a great friend, but it turned out to be that he just want to come over to my house and ride the motorbikes..... Bit different than yours, but anyway..... :toothy:

Hey I see where you are coming from. It's never happened to me...But then again I don't like having too many friends...Actually I could count my great friends on one hand (excluding workmates)...Back to topic...if you think this is happening to you, then confront the situation. You can easily tell if your so called friend is lying or telling the truth...if she denies it, that is. And take it from there. If she is doing it then tell her to get lost...Personally I think that kind of behavior is quite disrespectful.

Anyways good luck with the situation.:D

Lots-A-Luv

i once had a friend...who i thought wuz real cool...and one day he asked if he could borrow doom 2 off of me (hey it wuz quite a while ago) i said "no" cuz i had almost finished it and i said he could have it in a week ,now usually my otha friends wudda said "k.." and we wud talk about sumthin else..but this friend said.."fine then man your such a dick i only wanted it for a week"

..stink for me..owell

[color=indigo] i'm tired of women using me for their pleasure. I'm not an object, sometimes no means no ladies.....uhm I think I was off topic...no Woody I guess I have an idea of what you mean, in high school, I had a friend who was really good looking, used to model for CK. We would go out and all these girls would ask me if he was single and so on, it really pissed me off....so I stopped hanging out with him as much and began hanging out with hideously ugly people so in comparison I looked very good looking (j/k)...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I used to have a friend who I tought was a great guy, but when I needed his help he betraid me. The most ironic part? That same day he wanted me to give him a ride to his house.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

What a loser...no offence if he's still your friend

[QUOTE][B]I used to have a friend who I tought was a great guy, but when I needed his help he betraid me. The most ironic part? That same day he wanted me to give him a ride to his house[/B][/QUOTE]

well that guy sure isnt to bright is he,pretty mean too!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]Do you ever feel that you're living behind someone else shadow. You thought you make a great friend, it turned out that person just using to get to a cute guy that you know? [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: :therock: woody, sometimes i think you have way too much to worry about...
but no, ive never been in that type of situation. Although i know people who have used people in this way and i have no respect towards them whatsoever.

[SIZE=1]Well when I was quite young. This girl used me, and I felt like such a fool for not realising. Oh well.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]But people who use you for a different purpose and aren't interested in your feelings, aren't real friends at all. Just arrogant, self absorbed jerks. Who need a life.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Females it seems, has so much control over men, its not even funny. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]-_- ......Since it's raining today and I'm a bit sleepy I'll just ignore that comment.

Anyway, I had a friend before in China who pretended to be my friend 'cause everyone seemed to like me a lot and she wanted to be "popular" too. Then she started copying me and everything and I stop being friends with her. No one liked her anyway.

And then there was that other girl later on who always tried to steal my stuff and pretended to be my friend so she can copy my homework.

But that's all over now. :D [/color]

:therock:

i c.........even dis isnt bout meh i would usally c dis girl ta nobody ever liked n she copys dis gurl that is really popular (im friends with her) n i seem 2 fink y dont she ever give up she cant b ta gurl........(ta gurl copyin i really dont like her cos shes always kinda bosy)well just askin r u chinese Pastbyer ?

My Gosh, you people sound like you have a lot of dramas with the people you choose to be around with (or the ones that choose to be around you)

I've never had anything like the above to happen to me. I've never really had so many friends, and whoever wanted to hang around me had to more that a little interesting. I get bored with people easily:D ....

But you all seem like an interesting bunch:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I used to have a friend who I tought was a great guy, but when I needed his help he betraid me. The most ironic part? That same day he wanted me to give him a ride to his house.:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

i have a friend just like that and i donno why he is still my friend

[color=crimson]I hate it when people treat each other like that. I see people who hate others, but when they want something they act like they're best friends with them when they really could care less. And people always screwing with people's feelings...I don't think I've EVER used anybody...and I hope I haven't been used and manipulated by another...*thinks*[/color]

[SIZE=1]Eh, I've been used and abused... it's what I'm here for I guess. I've also been the person that someone's trying to get to, She used my friends to try to get me to ask her out and I found out what she was doing later on and I lost all trust, respect, etc for her. Those were dark times they were.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Eh, I've been used and abused... it's what I'm here for I guess. I've also been the person that someone's trying to get to, She used my friends to try to get me to ask her out and I found out what she was doing later on and I lost all trust, respect, etc for her. Those were dark times they were.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Aw, my poor PIRO HONEY! *hugs him and latches on* Well, at least she didn't say that if she dated you it would ruin her reputation...I got that one not too long ago...talk about ruining someone's self-esteem...that was my all time high, let me tell you...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Aw, my poor PIRO HONEY! *hugs him and latches on* Well, at least she didn't say that if she dated you it would ruin her reputation...I got that one not too long ago...talk about ruining someone's self-esteem...that was my all time high, let me tell you...[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Eh, it was her loss really. I liked her back but wasn't ready to get into a relationship with anyone. If she would've learned to wait, I might have asked her out. So ya, it's really her loss. I'm sorry to hear that some guy said that awful thing to you. I would never say that to a girl.. partially because I don't have a reputation to ruin, but mainly because... I dunno, I just wouldn't.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Eh, it was her loss really. I liked her back but wasn't ready to get into a relationship with anyone. If she would've learned to wait, I might have asked her out. So ya, it's really her loss. I'm sorry to hear that some guy said that awful thing to you. I would never say that to a girl.. partially because I don't have a reputation to ruin, but mainly because... I dunno, I just wouldn't.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah well, he was the first jock I ever liked and jocks tend to be cocky like that...stupid retard football player...I swear, I will stick to the freaks and punks forever after that....but yeah, any girl that didn't get you Piro Honey, it's definately THEIR loss *grins*:D[/color]:rolleyes:

Piro Honey....isnt that a cereal or a soda brand:D? (lol) Anyway, ive been used by people to get to other people so many times before that iv learned how to be able to see when its coming and either say no, or run away with my tail between my legs:D.(LOL)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pirate [/i]
[B]Piro Honey....isnt that a cereal or a soda brand:D? (lol)[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]*laughs so hard she almost falls out of her chair* Nah, that's just my nickname for PiroMunkie there...he's my husband and all so he has to have some kind of pet name. *continues to laugh* :rotflmao:[/color]