Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
ok here's a lame dirty yet funny joke all at the same time *eheem*

A pig is rolling in the mud
Posted
[QUOTE][B]ok here's a lame dirty yet funny joke all at the same time *eheem* a pig is rollingin the mud[/B][/QUOTE]



AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH



wait...do i get that or dont i...hmm owell
hahahahahahahahah!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Q. Why did the chicken cross the road.

A. To get to the other side.

-_- [SIMPSONS COMIC BOOK GUY VOICE]Worst joke EVER.[/SIMPSONS COMIC BOOK GUY VOICE] -_- [/B][/QUOTE]

technically the answer to why did the chicken cross the road is "to proove he wasn't a chicken" ok so i'm a little late in the thread but i read that and decided to quote, so sue me
Posted
one of my supervisors at work told me this one.

Two cows were standing in a field.
one said 'its cold out today isnt it?'
the other said 'WHAT THE??? A TALKING COW!!!!!' and died of shock.
Posted
[SIZE=1]You have to tell the joke right for it to be funny. I don't know the coorect way though.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]one of my supervisors at work told me this one.

Two cows were standing in a field.
one said 'its cold out today isnt it?'
the other said 'WHAT THE??? A TALKING COW!!!!!' and died of shock. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like that one. It isn't that lame...is it?

I've heard it before though, ad I thought it was funny (I wonder if I have an odd sense of humour)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

I like that one. It isn't that lame...is it?

I've heard it before though, ad I thought it was funny (I wonder if I have an odd sense of humour) [/B][/QUOTE]

aactually i thought it was funny too but still it is a bit lame...
the thing with this one is there about 3 varieties that ive heard. One of them is the same but with two eggs in a frying pan (of coarse, the egg said it was hot rather than cold)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

aactually i thought it was funny too but still it is a bit lame...
the thing with this one is there about 3 varieties that ive heard. One of them is the same but with two eggs in a frying pan (of coarse, the egg said it was hot rather than cold) [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't heard those. Well, here's another one for your amusement.

A man walks up to a bartender, and says
"I bet you £5000 that if I stand on your bar, I can piss into a glass",
So the bartender agrees, for there was an easy £5000 in it for him.
Anyway, the man stands on the bar, and pisses everywhere, everywhere excet in the glass. He comes down, and the bartender asks him, with a grin,
"Why are you smiling? You just lost £5000!"
You see that man over there? I bet him £10000 that I could piss all over your bar and you'd be happy!"
Posted
Yeah, I heard of one like that, except it was a folk story about a betting slave who threw eggs all over the governor's wall and the governor would just laugh, or something...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]when's a door not a door?
when its ajar

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I HATE THAT JOKE!!!!!!!
*smashes everything in sight*:mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

That is truly bad. Worst joke I have ever heard. I understand why destruction is the only answer...
Posted
The way I first heard that one was "Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducked."

Lame jokes? Hmm...lemme think...

Q: What's black and white and red all over?
A: A newpaper.

I never did like that joke. I always preferred the penguin in a blender to the paper...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B]Q: What's black and white and red all over?
A: A newpaper.

I never did like that joke. I always preferred the penguin in a blender to the paper... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]o_O Ah, another member of the disturbing-humor club...

Stay away from me.[/FONT]
Posted
The principal said to the kid "You've been bad but the grass is green and the sea is yellow so I'll let you go." The kid says "Why? The watermelon is big and juicy and I ate it seedless so lets read Harry Potter." Then the goat nodded to the kid as he chewed the cud and spit out fodder onto a beaver's tail. The beaver slippity slapped his buckteeth and cried "Why did ySTOOPPP ITT PLEEEASSSEEEEEEEEou want to ask mNOOOOOOOe that?" So Gollum answered "We hates it forever Bilbo Baggins!" And thats why we should support theotaku.com!
Posted
I've got a gross but funny joke:

What is green, and when it's turned on becomes red?
A frog inside a paper shredder

Okay, and now the version I heard of the animal jokes:

How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?
Open the door, put it in, close the door.

How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?
Open the door, take out the elephant, put in the giraffe close the door.

If the Lions make a party, who doesn't go?
The giraffe 'cause it's in the refrigerator.

If the Crocodiles make a party, who goes?
No one because they're at the Lions party.

And last, but also least:

How do you take an elephant out of a pool?
Wet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]o_O Ah, another member of the disturbing-humor club...

Stay away from me.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

don't worry...that was sarcasm. I appreciate a good joke, but I only know reeeaallly long ones...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]The principal said to the kid "You've been bad but the grass is green and the sea is yellow so I'll let you go." The kid says "Why? The watermelon is big and juicy and I ate it seedless so lets read Harry Potter." Then the goat nodded to the kid as he chewed the cud and spit out fodder onto a beaver's tail. The beaver slippity slapped his buckteeth and cried "Why did ySTOOPPP ITT PLEEEASSSEEEEEEEEou want to ask mNOOOOOOOe that?" So Gollum answered "We hates it forever Bilbo Baggins!" And thats why we should support theotaku.com! [/B][/QUOTE]

Rightttt...

I would say some jokes that have just popped in my head, but I'm afraid they'll offend some people (Mainly Irish). They were good as well.

Damn, I can't think of any jokes:flaming: :flaming: :mad: :mad:
Posted
That joke rocks!!!! Omg i can hardly contain myself. hey i got one.

there weree 2 snails talking and they saw a car speed by. the first snaill said, "Wow! Did you see the escargot?" get it? es car go? Tough crowd
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]That joke rocks!!!! Omg i can hardly contain myself. hey i got one.

there weree 2 snails talking and they saw a car speed by. the first snaill said, "Wow! Did you see the escargot?" get it? es car go? Tough crowd [/B][/QUOTE]

Which joke would that be then?
Just out of interest. I take it's not mine, cos I haven't put a joke up yet
Posted
The way I heard the animal ones were:

How do you fit 3 elephants in a mini-miner (car)?
1 in the front, 2 in the back.

How do you know if elephants have BEEN in your fridge?
There's footsteps in the butter.

How do you know if there's elephants STILL in your fridge?
There's a mini-miner parked outside of your house.

I don't they're very funny, except the last bit makes some humour out of the joke. I remember this joke from my dad telling me it at dinnertime. :)
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
ok i know this is a lame joke thread but i think this one is to funny to pass up...

In the near future, Ethiopia will no longer be starving. Why is this?

Because Sally Struthers is dead!!

AHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(well i thought it was funny)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...