OtakuBoards

Lame joke..

Chris.C

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a lame joke. As a matter of fact, I can just picture some doofus, with a wide grin on his face walking up to a water cooler that is currently occupied by the "in crowd." Listening to them hooting and hollaring over all kinds of perverted jokes, he decides to muster up enough courage to interject, saying, "Well, did you guys hear about the guy that walked into a bar and fell down?" They'd say confusedly, "No, what about him?" And he'd return with pride, "Well, he walked into a bar, and get this, HE FELL DOWN!!" The cool guys would just look at him like he farted and slap him, at which time he'd return to his cubicle and cry.

[color=crimson]I definitely have the most lame joke that was ever told. My friend, and yours BabyGirl, told me this a while ago, and she still laughs 'till she cries whenever she hears or tells it.
-Why did the first monkey fall out of the tree?
Because he was dead.
-Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?
Because he was stapled to the first monkey.
-Why did the third monkey fall out of the tree?
Peer pressure. :rolleyes:
I thougth that was the dumbest joke I have ever heard! I'll let BabyGirl tell some of the other lame jokes our friend has told us...:cross: [/color]

[SIZE=1]Erm well listen to this stupid joke that doesn't make sense at all...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1] A guy walks into a bakers and says to the assistant, ' Hi, could I have 1 loaf of bread, 2 pasties and 3 chocolate eclairs please?' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1] 'Yes you can', the assistant replies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]* Guy hands the right amount of money*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]So the assistant says,'' Thankyou sir, would you like a bag?''[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1] And the guy replies with, '' No thanks, I've got my pet rabbit outside''[/SIZE]
---
¬¬
_ (Big silence) I know it doesnt make sense, my uncle made it up, who is like the maddest person you could ever meet, lol.

Here's one.

How do you fit an elephant into a refrigerator?
-You open the door put him in and close it

how do you put a geraffe into a refrigerator?
-Open the door, take the elephant out, put the geraffe in, and close the door.

Stupid.

*Looks at topic*.... *Runs away screaming*

I'm scared... at the lameness of these jokes. Ok here is one...

There is a frog called cermet McJagger, he wants to get aloan out from the bacnk so he goes up to one of the telelr and says "Hi, my name is cermet, and i would like a loan", he looks at the tellers name tag "Mr... paddy whack" and paddy wack says "Ok, what do you want to get a loan on?" and cermet shows paddy this funny looking this, paddy whack tells him he doesn't know what it is, and they should go and see the manager. So they go into the managers office and they show the manger the strange object. the manager says "So your cermet McJagger, and your Paddy Whack, and you want to get a loan on this" Padyy replies "Yes sir, can you help us...?" And the manager says "Well of coarse!! It's a Nick-Nack, Paddy whack, give the frog a loan, his old mans a Rolling Stone"

.......LAME!! Yet funny...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]"A guy walks into a bar and falls down" I really hate that joke.My friend told me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]I still don't get it -.- [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][B]"A guy walks into a bar and falls down" I really hate that joke.My friend told me.[/B][/QUOTE]

no no no you have the joke ALL wrong...well there are different versions actually...
the one that i hear was
"what did the man say when he walked into a bar??...ouch"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
to be honest thats one of my favourite jokes...
*sees everyone is starting blankly*
ahem...another good joke is
"whats brown and sticky?....a stick"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

um...ill go now

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]

no no no you have the joke ALL wrong...well there are different versions actually...
the one that i hear was
"what did the man say when he walked into a bar??...ouch"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
to be honest thats one of my favourite jokes...
*sees everyone is starting blankly*
ahem...another good joke is
"whats brown and sticky?....a stick"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

um...ill go now [/B][/QUOTE]

What the heck?! Brown and sticky?! ........hehe, they're alright, but they're not the best I've heard..... :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]"A guy walks into a bar and falls down" I really hate that joke.My friend told me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Acutally you know whats funny..."then in crowd" loves that joke...they crack up everytiem they see a bar...its really stupid...:rolleyes: how come most popular people are dumb?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I definitely have the most lame joke that was ever told. My friend, and yours BabyGirl, told me this a while ago, and she still laughs 'till she cries whenever she hears or tells it.
-Why did the first monkey fall out of the tree?
Because he was dead.
-Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?
Because he was stapled to the first monkey.
-Why did the third monkey fall out of the tree?
Peer pressure. :rolleyes:
I thougth that was the dumbest joke I have ever heard! I'll let BabyGirl tell some of the other lame jokes our friend has told us...:cross: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol lol that joke has caused much laughter in our group of friends...does Master O Beans remember the illustration of this joke at a place of eating called the Italian Oven???? :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]i have another crack up joke...also one of my faves..

"there are 3 types of people in the world..ones that can count and ones that cant"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH [/B][/QUOTE]

Nahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! ......Hehehe... I've heard that joke somewhere else, but I just can't think of where.....

Nahahahahahahahaha!!!

I love these lame jokes. I have a few.

1)Why did the chicken cross the park?

ans: To get to the other slide!!

2)Why did the girl spray her clock with bug spray?

ans: Because it had too many ticks in it!

3)What kind of fly has a frog in it's throat?

ans: A hoarse(horse) fly!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Actually, the walk-into-a-bar joke can be quite funny if you tell it right....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Tell it right, Cera. Let's see if it really can be funny!:cool: