OtakuBoards

Question!!!!!!!

gotenssj6_2002

In the beggining of db, Goku had a tail. After puar cut it off, he did not hav it for a while. It eventually grew back. This is because all saiyans hav a tail for a reason, to tranform at full moon. With this said, it was important enough to be able to grow back. Kami saw this, and saw the damage, so he removed goku's for good. The next time goku has a tail is in gt. To go ssj4, or ssj with a tail, u needed a tail. One of the kais sw this so he pulled goku's out. Goku tranformed into a gold ape. Then his body eventually turned him into a more humaniod form of it, with red fur. For Gohan, he was born with a tail, but since goku did not kno the damage, him not remembering anything after the full moons, did not remove it. Gohan's tail kept coming back after every1 cut them off, when they learned about it. The last time it was used was the Saiyan saga. Then Akira expects u to use ur imagination. Maybe Gohan's tail was cut off too many times? Maybe the artists got bored? Maybe Akira didn't want to add all that in? Maybe the others, since they kne about it, cut them off all saiyans when they get them back? No one actually knows for sure.

Goku had a tail and he was born a pure blooded saiyan. Gohan had a tail and he was a human-saiyan hybrid. Both Trunks and Goten are human-saiyan hybrids, so why don't they have tails? Vegeta might have been smart enough to cut off Trunk's tail, but I doubt Chi-Chi and Gohan would have realized that, because what are the odds Goten was allowed to stay up late enough to see a full moon?

Guest Altron Gundam
By the nature of all the topics you've seen, I seriously doubt you've seen all DB/Z/GT. You're a dubbie, and its easy to tell you just watch Cn's shows.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]OK,
Thanks guys.
Yeha , gokous tail comes back in GT because shin grows it back gor him. And when gohanwent to train on shin's planet , why didnt shin grwo back gohan's tail? Is there a reason, because i cound't read the sub-titles clearly!!!!!!!!
Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

No...you just haven't seen the episodes...