Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alrighty than.

Side note first off, For those of you playing fresh agents, you are ew to the job, you really are just green horns put on the job with the senior agents to learn the tricks of the trade so for the most part you don't have much of a clue as to what you can do with your powers just yet, but as the story progresses your powers will grow and you'll become more aware.
Alright that out of the way. We will start off joining the class as a new student once we all are in the class I'll bring in the first Chaos Eatter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']I'm all for resurecting it. This RP had potential, just lack of posters.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, they need some motivation...

Hey, maybe we should try a lil' tactic here like, inflicting the unmotivated posters characters death-dealing blows and if the person(s) doesn't respond in set period of time they DIE!!!! Muhahahahah....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I just posted my profile in the Audition Thread. Does it look okay? I wanted to join because the premise of this RP was very interesting, I dunno why it's kinda dead.

I'd like to make my first post, but I'd rather ask for permission first.
Posted
Well I'm not sure about permission, but Takuuya's back (I hope he'll post in this RP) I'm sure Lonley is still, and I'd put money that as soon as KG gets time she'll be back, so I say go ahead. We'll get this puppy back up and running again.
Posted
Is that a yes, Fighter?

If so then thanks. :animesmil

I finished my sign up, if anyone wants to take a look at it before deciding on if I can join or not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...