OtakuBoards

Orphen on PS2

Chibi-Trunks

Has anyone played Orphen? It was one of the PS2's first games, but it is awesome. It is an RPG involving a young man and his two friends, one of which is trapped on death isle or something. Anyway, you get a lot of people on the way, and it is really cool.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8. Well, that's about all, cya :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]Has anyone played Orphen? It was one of the PS2's first games, but it is awesome. It is an RPG involving a young man and his two friends, one of which is trapped on death isle or something. Anyway, you get a lot of people on the way, and it is really cool.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8. Well, that's about all, cya :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not that good from what I've played of it, but it's a good game, comparing it to the other PS2 games I've played.....

PS: Smugglers Run RULEZ!!........ to me anyway ..... :toothy:

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Orphen was my friends favorite game when it came out. I liked the animated scenes between the levels. The game was a bit too simple for my liking though. Some of the levels were just so plain that it was annoying.

I myself was also a fan of Summoner. I have yet to beat it, and am looking forward to starting it up again sometime soon. Oh well ^_^ I will just have to wait though, can't remember where I put my PS2. >_< [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I liked Orphen. After I saw some of the Anime, I decided to buy the video game-just to be a good fan. lol The game's pretty cool. I've give it a 7.5 or 8. I don't like how you can only save at certain times, though. I kept dying in this one spot, and it was right after this big speech sequence, so I had to keep hearing it over and over. I think I memorized what they all said. Anyways, I just hate that. I wish you could save whenever you want, or like in Zelda, with certain objects or something....

• 2 weeks later...