Chibi-Trunks Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Has anyone played Orphen? It was one of the PS2's first games, but it is awesome. It is an RPG involving a young man and his two friends, one of which is trapped on death isle or something. Anyway, you get a lot of people on the way, and it is really cool. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8. Well, that's about all, cya :devil:
RicoTranzrig Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Wrong forum...I'm moving this...*click* (PC/X-box to Sony...) BTW: Orphen was a good game...but I thought that Summoner was the best out of the 1st release PS2 RPG's
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B]Has anyone played Orphen? It was one of the PS2's first games, but it is awesome. It is an RPG involving a young man and his two friends, one of which is trapped on death isle or something. Anyway, you get a lot of people on the way, and it is really cool. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8. Well, that's about all, cya :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] It's not that good from what I've played of it, but it's a good game, comparing it to the other PS2 games I've played..... PS: Smugglers Run RULEZ!!........ to me anyway ..... :toothy:
NorykoAngelcry Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Orphen was my friends favorite game when it came out. I liked the animated scenes between the levels. The game was a bit too simple for my liking though. Some of the levels were just so plain that it was annoying. I myself was also a fan of Summoner. I have yet to beat it, and am looking forward to starting it up again sometime soon. Oh well ^_^ I will just have to wait though, can't remember where I put my PS2. >_< [/SIZE][/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I liked Orphen. After I saw some of the Anime, I decided to buy the video game-just to be a good fan. lol The game's pretty cool. I've give it a 7.5 or 8. I don't like how you can only save at certain times, though. I kept dying in this one spot, and it was right after this big speech sequence, so I had to keep hearing it over and over. I think I memorized what they all said. Anyways, I just hate that. I wish you could save whenever you want, or like in Zelda, with certain objects or something....
Axel--Ignition Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 I like the anime, but the game sux 4/10
Darkeldar201 Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 how could people like this game its ssssoooooooooooo dumb. Darkeldar201 :alcohol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now