OtakuBoards

Signature of the Week | Entries | Week 006

Boo

[center][size=5]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/size]
[size=10][FONT="Times New Roman"]Signature Of The Week[/size]
[size=5]Week 006[/FONT][/size][/center]

[size=1][b]Theme[/b]: [b][color=red]War[/color][/b] - To take a different turn from the last theme.

[b]Entries Deadline[/b]: [b][color=red][u]Monday[/u] 27 October, 2008 @ 11:59PM CET (GMT -7)[/b][/color][/size]

[size=3][b]Prizes[/b]:[/size]
[size=1][b]1st Place[/b]: 1st Place OtakuBoards Signature Of The Week "Winner" Medal (which will be added onto your profile under your username.)
[b]2nd Place[/b]: 2nd Place Naming in the Hall of eternal OtakuBoards Fame

[center][b][u]Rules For Entrants[/b][/u]:
[LIST=1][*][i]Always[/i] follow the Signature Of The Week theme.
[*]Only submit your own work. Absolutely NO PLAGIARISM.
[*]Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per person.
[*]You cannot enter the same signature in more than ONE (1) Signature Of The Week at OtakuBoards.
[*]Entries can be changed [b]BEFORE[/b] voting begins. Just edit your post with your new entry.
[*]The dimensions of your entry must not exceed 550x120 pixels. (OtakuBoards' limit)[/LIST][/center]

Note: No discussion in this thread please. If you have any questions or comments you can post them in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59290][b][u]Discussion Thread[/u][/b][/url], but feel free to PM me or any other member of the staff.

I'd also like everyone to take note on a few things. Until we gain a little more activity in the Art Studio, this will be a [b]Bi-Weekly[/b] contest. This will give entrants more time to complete and submit their art, as well as give more time for our fellow members of OB to vote for a winner.

Also, [b]everyone is encouraged to make and submit a signature[/b], whatever your skill level may be.

Have fun![/size]

[size=1][quote name='Katakidoushi']Well, Cat, one of us is going to have to change our entry because we both have the same picture... and that someone is clearly going to be you.[/quote]

If it is a picture available for public usage, there is no sense in telling anyone to not use it. What you could do is ask or suggest it in a friendly manner. Please refrain from telling others what they can use or what they cannot use (especially because I do not think it is your photo, and there is no rule that says that two people can not use the same photos in their banners), kthxbai.[/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26735&stc=1&d=1224858168[/img][/center]

I only have Microsoft Paint right now so I was kind of limited in that way. Whenever I think of war I always think of that quote and I wanted to share that. I suppose the simplicity of the banner represents the simplicity of the quote itself and the nature of war. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Boo'][size=1]If it is a picture available for public usage, there is no sense in telling anyone to not use it. What you could do is ask or suggest it in a friendly manner. Please refrain from telling others what they can use or what they cannot use (especially because I do not think it is your photo, and there is no rule that says that two people can not use the same photos in their banners), kthxbai.[/size][/QUOTE]

??? Was this referring to another post?