Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"]I've recently started experimenting with Gimp, and I'm getting a little frustrated. There's so many functions that I often do things by accident. So anyone have any tips on how to use it? And how you would color pictures on there? [I]Please[/I]? :catgirl:[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Well, I'm not sure about the colouring part, but for any questions about GIMP, you may want to try and look for answers in the [url=http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/][u]GIMP tutorial page[/u][/url]. They've quite a lot of tutorials you can try out and they help incredibly well.[/size]
Posted
There are some tutorials for GIMP out there. You just need to google it. But if you just want to know about basic funstions, the site Boo gave is suggested. On the site it also tells you how to do "expert" stuff. :]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...