Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
All RPG games hav story lines. Those story lines can be far fetched, or could-be plots. Some of those games hav many morals that they teach you. They can teach you things that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Can you think of any of those things? How about an experience u had that helped u in life? I hav to say that FFX is a very strong story, which teaches many morals. One helped me out. I hate my dad...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
cant think of any but whats with i hate my dad? did it teach u that or something?:confused:
Posted
What I got from Suikoden is that when many individuals gather together in the name of a common cause and unite that they can overcome any obstacle. Each of them experienced their own personal trageties and losses, yet by confiding in one another and using each other as a crutch, they defeated evil and overcame adversity. People can not only cause each other misery, but joy as well. That's what I got from it. I'm sure it's different for everyone.
Posted
many rpg's have some parts in their plot that they took out of something that happened in history, look at final fantasy tactics, the plot is the age old story of 2 people fighting for power to become king....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]cant think of any but whats with i hate my dad? did it teach u that or something?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
No, it teached u what you can do if u hated ur dad. But that's not the point. The point is what u got out of games that u hav played
Posted
I got a few things from FFX and MGS...the general idea of FFX is a huge theme that questions life itself...and the way I see it...well, I'm not telling...MGS is pretty obvious...do your best and determine your own fate, even though you are made to falter in life. Silent Hill 1 and 2...now there's a complex theme...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...