TimeChaser Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [quote name='Katakidoushi']I'm beginning to worry about TC's obsession with Dr. Who. I think it's time for an intervention. We're only here to help.[/QUOTE] I've been obsessed with it for 23 years, no amount of intervention could help now. :rolleyes:
Sangome Posted November 15, 2008 Author Posted November 15, 2008 [SIZE="1"]The first step to breaking an addiction is admitting you have a problem, you know. *awaits [I]Rehab[/I] by Amy Winehouse to begin playing*[/SIZE]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]The first step to breaking an addiction is admitting you have a problem, you know. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] We might have to address your Doogie Howser situation while we're at it.
Carbon Series Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [CENTER][B]Maggie Gyllenhaal[/B] [img]http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lifestyle/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20070904/0013729c050d08470e8123.jpg[/img][/center] I first saw her in The Secretary and although the movie wasnt really on the same wave length as my own sexual preferences, i thought she was pretty damn amazing. She looks all sweet and innocent with a twinge of naughty, mwaha. I must say im not big on celebs but I cant not be attracted x_x.
Claire Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][b][u]Winona Ryder[/b][/u] [IMG]http://themakeoverguy.com/blog/winona.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [font=arial]IAWTC. I haven't seen too many of her movies, but Beetlejuice is practically my all time favorite. [CENTER] [b]Anna Phoebe[/b] [IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/nilsnectar/omganna.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] She's most notably the strings maestro (lead violinist) for Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I just saw them for the fourth time last night, and ohmygracious she is the epitome of sexy. A static image doesn't really do her justice, but TSO is just too epic a band for youtube to offer any excellent videos of her performance with them. Try this out: [U][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8V9CItSxWI[/url] [/U] [CENTER][B]Jake Gyllenhaal[/B] [IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/HoneyMcComb/jake300.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] He's so cute! Ah! [CENTER][b]Tegan[/b] (left) [b]and Sara Quin[/b] [IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/eat-the-jackie88/Tegan_and_Sara_love_standing_in_the.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They have become my most favorite band (which people who know me might find astounding), because I wholly relate to pretty much every song they've written. These two are so adorable, and nothing I've ever seen can make them look unattractive, not even Tegan's [I]ptosis[/I] or her grimacing expressions while singing. Those things just add character, and it's beautiful.[/font]
TimeChaser Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 A couple more ladies I must mention... [B][CENTER]Simone Simons[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/l_eea5224fe5b4b4a22077496eb3bfec65.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Lead singer of the band Epica. Beautiful face, beautiful voice, and that hair... I've always had a thing for redheads. [B][CENTER]Claudia Black[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/ASfan/claudia-black_3a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] She blew me away as Aeryn Sun in [I]Farscape[/I], then moved over to [I]Stargate SG-1[/I] as the shady Vala Mal Doran. Great actress with a very seductive voice.
Lunar Posted November 16, 2008 Posted November 16, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]More gorgeous guys!!! [B]Maxwell[/B] [IMG]http://tbl2.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/maxwell_01.jpg[/IMG] [B]Blade[/B] [IMG]http://iknowtheledge.com/images/2008/04/blade-trinity_snipes.jpg[/IMG] [B]Pete Wentz[/B] [IMG]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/stylewatch/blog/080407/pete_wentz_300x400.jpg[/IMG] [B]Michael Jackson(before he changed so much)[/B] [IMG]http://fanofmusic.free.fr/MJTheEssentialMichaelJackson.JPG[/IMG] [B]Bow Wow(yes, I know. I only liked him in Roll Bounce)[/B] [IMG]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/12/07/Roll_Bounce_051207041601537_wideweb__300x375.jpg[/IMG] [B]Khleo Thomas(trust me, it's mostly the hair)[/B] [IMG]http://pbskids.org/itsmylife/images/celebs_khleo4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Finally, Rick Gonzalez. Again, mostly the hair.[/B] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z97/heatherwilliamsb/Celebrity/RickGonzalez1.jpg[/IMG] Now I have officially told too much. Well that's all so far!:animesmil Have you realized three of these people were in the same movie together?![/COLOR]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 [FONT="Garamond"]The only celebrity I'd ever need. [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/20071030162534839.jpg[/img] Gong Yuu, of Coffee Prince fame. 'Wow'. Is pretty much all I can say in every shot of him.[/FONT]
Vicky Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 [center][size=1][img]http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/dani_filth.jpg[/img] [img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p20/hellsbellso13/Dani_Filth11.jpg[/img] Dani Filth. I so would despite him being a man. Goooooooth boooooy.[/center][/size]
Cat Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 [center][B]Narimiya Hiroki [/B](Smile is too cute) [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/3333.jpg[/IMG][B] Koike Teppei [/B](Another cute smile) [B][IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/w-inds_4ever/WaT/WaT2-1.jpg[/IMG] Marilyn Manson [/B](Yes another weird one to add) [B][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/marilyn-manson0.jpg[/IMG] Jason Michael Carroll [/B](A country singer surprisingly) [B][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/l_020e642d3c69a1841a02d135c7b49cfc.jpg[/IMG] Ville Valo [/B](There so many dorky pictures of this guy) [B][IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll282/poisongirl1007/angel15.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/center]
Shy Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 [size=1]Nothing too surprising with my choices. I think the last time I did this thread I picked a bunch of dead people... let's try to shake things up. [center][IMG]http://www.greysanatomyinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/eric-dane-mens-health-2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Dane[/b] of [i]Grey's Anatomy[/i] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26770&stc=1&d=1227321842[/img] [b]Neil Patrick Harris[/b] of [i]How I Met Your Mother[/i] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26769&stc=1&d=1227321471[/img] [b]Lee Pace[/b] of [i]Pushing Daisies[/i] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26768&stc=1&d=1227321269[/img] [b]Gemma Arterton[/b] of [i]Quantum of Solace[/i] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26771&stc=1&d=1227322113[/img] [b]Anderson Cooper[/b] of [i]My Dreams[/i] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26767&stc=1&d=1227320990[/img] [b]Natalie Portman[/b] as "Alice" in [i]Closer[/i][/center] -Shy[/size]
Sangome Posted November 23, 2008 Author Posted November 23, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I forgot someone on my first post... [center][B]Stephen Colbert[/B] [IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2jfk80h.jpg[/IMG][/center] I have done a great injustice by forgetting. I shall now punish myself.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now