OtakuBoards

get away from the ring ...NOW!!

lil_hell4t

Goku wasn't thinking. His thoughts were with his friend's safety. Besides, he wouldn't hav wanted to take the risk of trying to stop it. What if he tried, but failed, maybe the blast was too powerful for him, then all of his friend's would be doomed. U always think too much.

There's so many questions we can ask that begin with, "Why didn't Goku use instant transmission to...?" Hell, the end of the friggin world could have been avoided several times over if Goku had used his instant transmission more wisely. Why didn't he grab Cell and instant transmit him somewhere else and then just leave him there? I mean, his range is almost unlimited (he could teleport from Earth, to Kai's planet, to New Namek). Sure, Cell's fast and could fly back or something, but what a time consuming task it'd be...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]There's so many questions we can ask that begin with, "Why didn't Goku use instant transmission to...?" Hell, the end of the friggin world could have been avoided several times over if Goku had used his instant transmission more wisely. Why didn't he grab Cell and instant transmit him somewhere else and then just leave him there? I mean, his range is almost unlimited (he could teleport from Earth, to Kai's planet, to New Namek). Sure, Cell's fast and could fly back or something, but what a time consuming task it'd be... [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, you forget. The reason Cell learned how to do instant transmission was because Goku used it on him. If Goku used to to teleport him to the middle of no where, then Cell would hav learned it and teleported back. Besides, Goku is a fighter, he would not be cheap lik that! And when he transported Cell to king kia's, Goku wanted to stay there because he would feel guilty to teleport cell to king kia's, then teleport back, killing king kia and bubbles and gregory for something he did. Also, it seems slow, but it was really quite quick.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]when gokou shouts that (from the topic)
when cells about to blast the ring why doesnt gokou just instant transimission and whack the blast away or sumthin...owell...,maybe i just wonder too much these days [/B][/QUOTE]

he thought of his friends safety, and if he did that, he would be confined to the ring still, and it would have been harder to fight cell.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

he thought of his friends safety, and if he did that, he would be confined to the ring still, and it would have been harder to fight cell. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, yes, i almost fergot about that. He must hav agreed with Cell's idea to destroy the ring, but also thought of his friend's safety. Y did cell even make the ring? Oh well, the intensions were good.