Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]yah, and those lines that skip and dont connect, i was cleaning it up with the eraser on the computer paint and i probably erased a line, thats all. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, but i grade on what is in front of me...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Yay for me!!!!! hey wait a sec....arnt there 3 other judges? and whos gonna submit a drawing? just me????:bawl:


hey, can you guys tell other people about this compitition so others will submit?
Posted
Well I sure will! I've told one person, but I don't think he'll enter. But anyway, yeah, I'll tell people about it for ya! :) I'd enter, but I'm a judge..... :)
Posted
[color=indigo] Hmm...it looks like I'm going to be the difficult judge, but don't worry Krillen, I think overall ypur picture is excellent. It is a great overall picture, and i will base all further entries on it. The place that you lost points from me is in originality. The first is that I have seen that picture of Gohan before, which means it wasn't your own "stance" I guess thats how i'll word it...did you draw it from a pic? Second, is that it is too DBZ for me, I know that is harsh, but it seems that you were trying to hard to copy the artists style (however I think everyone is going to be hurt by me in this catagory). Your picture is excellent though and it will be very difficult to top , especially due to the difficulty of drawing well in perspective ( which you pulled off very well) and the difficulty of drawing Gohans clothing...

...I'll give you a 7, but doubt anyone will get a ten from me, and i gaurentee it will be hard to top Krillen...[/color]
Posted
o poopy i would enter but my scanner is messed up but if i can get it to run i will enter
:bawl: i wanna enter ...... but i mean if i do enter it will only pictures that r very beginner because i just started drawing anime this week and it's not very good
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i]
[B]if i knew how to get my pic up, it would be of my made up charecter.... will some1 teach me how to get my pic up here? i have a scanner by the way.... *messes around w/ her comp.* [/B][/QUOTE]
When you post, scroll down, and there's a little option that says "Attachment:", click Browse, and find your pic. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I'll rate r_macs picture :D:

That's a very good drawing, I really can't see anything wrong with it, just ad some shading, or colour, and it'll look great. I give it a:

9. Very nice drawing! :)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i guess it would b unfair 4 me to use colour, this ones from my art project:
Posted
Hey, well, seeing as though only a few ppl have entered i whipped up this pic, i guess it kinda looks like vegeta...if you squint....froma metre away...with the lights out...haha just jokes, ow well, krillen will be hard to top though, damn nice pic there
Posted
Hey, well, seeing as though only a few ppl have entered i whipped up this pic, i guess it kinda looks like vegeta...if you squint....froma metre away...with the lights out...haha just jokes, ow well, krillen will be hard to top though, damn nice pic there
Posted
erm, I found a better pic than the one that i submitted earlier, would it be alright to echange this one for the first one? If not then that's cool, just judge the first. This one is similar to gotenks...
Posted
umm...please don't think this is spam...buuuttt...has everbody deciding to stop this comp and not told me??? people do that all the time...stupid pranks...betcha it was just to sucka me in....mumble....mumble:smirk:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...