Syk3 Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]yah, and those lines that skip and dont connect, i was cleaning it up with the eraser on the computer paint and i probably erased a line, thats all. [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, but i grade on what is in front of me...
Krillen Posted January 13, 2002 Author Posted January 13, 2002 Yay for me!!!!! hey wait a sec....arnt there 3 other judges? and whos gonna submit a drawing? just me????:bawl: hey, can you guys tell other people about this compitition so others will submit?
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Well I sure will! I've told one person, but I don't think he'll enter. But anyway, yeah, I'll tell people about it for ya! :) I'd enter, but I'm a judge..... :)
Syk3 Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Hmm, if u can get voodoo to enter, then get ur 10s ready, heh.
gotenssj6_2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Hey, I would give that image a 9. its proportional and it has some detail. but the feet area could use some work. Thanks
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [color=indigo] Hmm...it looks like I'm going to be the difficult judge, but don't worry Krillen, I think overall ypur picture is excellent. It is a great overall picture, and i will base all further entries on it. The place that you lost points from me is in originality. The first is that I have seen that picture of Gohan before, which means it wasn't your own "stance" I guess thats how i'll word it...did you draw it from a pic? Second, is that it is too DBZ for me, I know that is harsh, but it seems that you were trying to hard to copy the artists style (however I think everyone is going to be hurt by me in this catagory). Your picture is excellent though and it will be very difficult to top , especially due to the difficulty of drawing well in perspective ( which you pulled off very well) and the difficulty of drawing Gohans clothing... ...I'll give you a 7, but doubt anyone will get a ten from me, and i gaurentee it will be hard to top Krillen...[/color]
Krillen Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]gaurentee it will be hard to top Krillen...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] well i guess ill take it as a compliment
gotenssj6_2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Hey, How come only 1 person posted their image
Krillen Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 yah i kno, all the other contests get alot of submissions, how come this one didnt? spread the word peeps
backspace Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 o poopy i would enter but my scanner is messed up but if i can get it to run i will enter :bawl: i wanna enter ...... but i mean if i do enter it will only pictures that r very beginner because i just started drawing anime this week and it's not very good
Krillen Posted January 19, 2002 Author Posted January 19, 2002 It doesnt matter how good you are, as long as you submit I will show great respect!
r_macs Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 ur drawing is quality i got one but it aint that good
Cibo Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 8.5 The mouth is kinda messed up and so is the shape of the head. Good drawing tho.
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=indigo] I guess I'll give it a 6.5. It is a good drawing and I really like Krillens expression. [/color]
wolf masteres Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 if i knew how to get my pic up, it would be of my made up charecter.... will some1 teach me how to get my pic up here? i have a scanner by the way.... *messes around w/ her comp.*
Fall Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i] [B]if i knew how to get my pic up, it would be of my made up charecter.... will some1 teach me how to get my pic up here? i have a scanner by the way.... *messes around w/ her comp.* [/B][/QUOTE] When you post, scroll down, and there's a little option that says "Attachment:", click Browse, and find your pic. :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, I'll rate r_macs picture :D: That's a very good drawing, I really can't see anything wrong with it, just ad some shading, or colour, and it'll look great. I give it a: 9. Very nice drawing! :)
Andrew Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I got some Pics of Vegeta but I ain't got a scanner or digicam. I'll borrow my friends and then I'll put oone up here.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 i guess it would b unfair 4 me to use colour, this ones from my art project:
asar Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Hey, well, seeing as though only a few ppl have entered i whipped up this pic, i guess it kinda looks like vegeta...if you squint....froma metre away...with the lights out...haha just jokes, ow well, krillen will be hard to top though, damn nice pic there
asar Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Hey, well, seeing as though only a few ppl have entered i whipped up this pic, i guess it kinda looks like vegeta...if you squint....froma metre away...with the lights out...haha just jokes, ow well, krillen will be hard to top though, damn nice pic there
asar Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 erm, I found a better pic than the one that i submitted earlier, would it be alright to echange this one for the first one? If not then that's cool, just judge the first. This one is similar to gotenks...
asar Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 er,..sorry about the size.....tis a bit bigger than i expected
asar Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 umm...please don't think this is spam...buuuttt...has everbody deciding to stop this comp and not told me??? people do that all the time...stupid pranks...betcha it was just to sucka me in....mumble....mumble:smirk:
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 7, 2002 Posted February 7, 2002 [color=indigo]Voodooknaka gets an 8 on my vote. The perspective is excellent. Asar, I couldn't get your pics to load. I'll submit later today...or tomorrow[/color]
Kei Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 I'll submit as soon as my scanner stops acting stupid.
Recommended Posts