OtakuBoards

I bring you.....NEWS!!!!

Charles

Hello, this is your host with the most, Crazy White Boy speaking. As many of you know, the world of video gaming has been set ablaze as of late. For the first time in a long time we have a three way console war going full on. Many debate on who will win this mighty battle, but I am here to tell you that the winner has already been revealed.....and the answer might shock you.

This dashing young reporter sensed that there was something wrong in the midst of this corporate bedlam, so risking life and limb I decided to go undercover. After penitrating layers of security, and endless obstacles, I can reveal to you disturbing news that has caused me many sleepless nights. It turns out that this whole "console war" if you will is nothing more than a scam! Yes, you heard me correctly, a scam. It turns out that last year, around this time, Shigeru Miyamoto, Bill Gates, and one of Sony's robot henchmen gathered for a nice spot of tea behind closed doors. Once their meeting was concluded, the three had agreed to merge into one invincible company named.....Ninticrosony. That's right, whatever money you spend, no matter what system it's for, is going to these three giants. More on this story as it develops.

In a bit of sad news, Sega will be forced to change it's mascot. The World Wildlife Foundation has deemed Sonic the Hedgehog's escapades are both violent and offensive to the reputations of hedgehogs everywhere. Word has it, that Sega has now chosen Mr. T to be their mascot. Sega of Japan officially announced, "We know that the loss of Sonic comes as a large blow to many of our fans, but we're sure that Mr. T will fill the gap." Sonic Team will now appropriately be named A-Team.

In one last bit of news, Konami has licensed Limp Bizkit's song "Rollin" as the theme for it's new platform game that stars a piece of tumbleweed.

Well, that's it for now fellow gamers. Take care of yourselves....and each other.

[I][B] The preceeding post is of course fictional and intended for humorous/entertainment purposes only. If you believe that any of this is true, should look for the nearest "Theropy" Game on PSX.[/I][/B]

LOL, this isn't "spam and junk"!!!! This is just what we all want to hear!!!! A new system in the competition!!! LOL, j/k. A-team? Can't it be called G-Team? (for Gohan) Glad to c u got more jokes up your sleave. *ahem* I await your arrival at 08:00 hours. We need you to investigate a new software bent on taking over Ninticrosony. We need you to find as much information as you can on how they know about this new company, and how they are planning their entrance into the gaming world...

Erm..... Nahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! ........ *gasps for air* ..... Nahahaha....... Nahahaahahahahahahahaha!!! .......:laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: Hehehe, very funny. Very very funny. Anyway, that's nice to hear. I like the bit about Sega though. I don't like Sega much..... Anyways, kewl, thanks for posting it up! Are you gonna post up another issue? :)