Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i thought this would be a fun thing to try for all you fanfiction writter's like me. Try to write a fanfiction in less then ten words and post it to this thread. ill give you and example. Here is one for inuyasha

Inuyasha is sleeping. Shippo yells sit. Death shortly follows.

How short can you get while still being a complete story. send in your fiction, identifying which series or manga it is and take a wack at super short fiction. Have fun
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
(Pokemon- hey, I'm out of Ideas!)

"Ash battles Team Rocket. Sends out Pikachu- defeating EVERYTHING."

There you go! I'm not a big fan of Pokemon anymore (well I was watching when I was four) but I used this idea because in all the episodes that I've seen, Pikachu ALWAYS wins when it's against Team Rocket...
out of curiosity, is Pikachu a girl or a boy? I was never really sure.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
A little piece of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni for you ^^-

"Nobody ever learns the Truth about the village of Hinamizawa."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...