OtakuBoards

Breaking the unwritten rules

Defcon5

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B][size=1]First of all I would like to say: I'm feeling like a jerk right now so this might sound a bit offensive. Don't take it as such.
Now for the post...[/size]
[i]1. If you aren't dating her...how can you claim her as your specific territory?[/i]
[size=1]2. He can't help liking her any more than you can, and to say he should is ridiculous.
3. Fighting over someone you both feel lust towards is idiotic. Make an agreement if you must. Hell, if I were you I'd step aside and let him have her as opposed to fighting over it.
4. For goodness sakes, don't take some people's advice and beat him up. If arguing over her is stupid...then what would that make fist-fighting over her?

-Justin[/size][/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Finally[/i]... someone who shares my opinon...

:raspberry [size=1]I can't help it, if I'm a polygamist.[/size]

[color=crimson]I have a friend who it used to be if you told her you liked a guy, then SHE started to like him too. But it's not like that anymore and our group totally split apart. But I usually don't like the same guy as anyone else...

Anna, don't worry about her...I know you feel bad. But that's just the way things go sometimes. Survival of the fittest.

By the way, if you like LOTR, read this: [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=541394&chapter=1[/url] Hope that works, it's funny as I don't know what.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]
By the way, if you like LOTR, read this: [url]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=541394&chapter=1[/url] Hope that works, it's funny as I don't know what.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: that was so frickin funny, I seriously laughed at over half of them; especially the one about 'I'm going to marry Orlando Bloom!'. LOL............ okay slightly off topic.....

Erm, back in topic, thank you for your support Tori ^_^ and check your email.

Boys/Girls come and go but friends are forever!! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

:rotflmao: that was so frickin funny, I seriously laughed at over half of them; especially the one about 'I'm going to marry Orlando Bloom!'. LOL............ okay slightly off topic.....

Erm, back in topic, thank you for your support Tori ^_^ and check your email.

Boys/Girls come and go but friends are forever!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah, I know it was off topic, but if I put it in the LOTR thread, no one would see it. And no prob, Anna, you know I'll always be here for you! Besides, I'd never like Tyler anyway *laughs madly and holds up her Trig book*[/color]

Dude, ur friend broke a unwritten rule! Dude, in my business, u break a unwritten rule, ur own buds come wack u(in the mob way ppl)!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Dude, ur friend broke a unwritten rule! Dude, in my business, u break a unwritten rule, ur own buds come wack u(in the mob way ppl)! [/B][/QUOTE]

Akito.....Are you the type of guy that watches re-runs of the God Father movies and the untouchables???Hehehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Akito.....Are you the type of guy that watches re-runs of the God Father movies and the untouchables???Hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

No, just the line of business i'm involved with. *Whispers* There is no Don, I don't know what ur talking about Peter. *Holds up a sign and says "Here is an inventation to the Don's Daughter's Wedding which is tomorrow, now get out of here u *Bunch of bad words* before I wack u* Besides, i thought the God Father Movies were cool!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

No, just the line of business i'm involved with. *Whispers* There is no Don, I don't know what ur talking about Peter. *Holds up a sign and says "Here is an inventation to the Don's Daughter's Wedding which is tomorrow, now get out of here u *Bunch of bad words* before I wack u* Besides, i thought the God Father Movies were cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol...Yeah, I though they were great too....But...do you wanna know something.....*looks around, makes sure she's all alone...whispers* They're not real, they're just movies...GET IT!!!
Hehehehe-ahahahaha;) :D

Lots-A-Luv