OtakuBoards

I'm having some trouble...

Tetra of sound

Which Akatsuk should My character date/fall in love with? (See below for details)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Akatsuk should My character date/fall in love with? (See below for details)

• Pein
    • Itachi
    • Kisame
    • Sasori
    • Deidara
    • Zetsu
    • Hidan
    • Kakuzu
    • Tobi
    • Orochimaru (Not a current member, but still listed anyway)

Hey, guys! This is my first time showing up in this place, but I have a good reason for a sudden appearance...

You see, I'm making a story on Quizilla. It takes place before Shippuden. I have the first three chapters in one section. I'm having trouble coming up with what Akatsuki member/ Naruto character to make my character start to date/fall in love with.

I was planning to throw in more characters in Chapter 4 so then I would have a better variety to choose from, but writer's block has struck me pretty hard...

So this is where you guys come in: I need your help to choose which one. I'll take any suggestions other than Sasuke Uchiha, because I hate Sasuke.

If you think someone will give you a lot of heck for your choice, feel free to PM me.

Also, I'll take requests of putting in your own character. Just give me a PM if you want in the story.

Here's a link to the story (It might have some bugs I still need to work out involving fonts and pics).
[URL="http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8961124/how-did-this-happen-an-akatsuki-story"]
http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8961124/how-did-this-happen-an-akatsuki-story[/URL]

Thanks for listening!:animesmil

[quote name='Tetra of sound']
So this is where you guys come in: I need your help to choose which one. I'll take any suggestions other than Sasuke Uchiha, because I hate Sasuke.[/quote]

Blasphemy!

I haven't checked out the story yet, but I do have a piece of advice from a hack writer. Taking advice off a poll like this won't make your story yours. I guess it really doesn't matter, but if you let other people determine where your story goes it won't be yours and you'll lose much enjoyment.

But I'll go ahead and vote (secretally though!)

I'm guessing each of you chose... Tobi!

I also think that Chibi chose Hidan (Somehow, I have that feeling...).

Now to find out who chose Sasori...

I probably should have asked for which of the main four I like should have been the choice...

By the way, those four are Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi, and Deidara.

• 2 weeks later...