OtakuBoards

Unusual Animals

Dragonfire1477

I'm excited because two of my goats just had twins, so we've got four new editions to out herd. I guess goats aren't that unusual, so I'll name my other strange pets. Emus, hedghogs, flying squirrels, newts, and a horse that thinks she is a goat. So what kind of strange or unusual pets have you had?

I wish I had a strange or unusual pet...but I only had fish and all of them died..but it wasn't my fault I swear!!!!! My mom did it..and the other fish did too.... They picked on the weakest one and then when only one was left we had to get rid of it because I had a baby and we had to make room for her...
Ooooohhhhhh I feel so bad now!!!!

[COLOR=purple]You have goats? down there? in Florida? o_O;;;

lesse... mah daddy had a goat... then.. then...

HIS SISTER'S MEXICAN HUSBAND ATE HIM!!!!!!!

O_O

he was mah buddy too...

that sucked...

going along w/ Cera... i once spent the summer at my aunts house in md before i moved down here and every year we bought a hermy (hermit crab). So anyways... I get home... and loose him... well i lost him in the cage... me and my mom had set him ontop of a cabinet and forgotten he was there... when we finally found him his whole cage was filled with soaking wet rotting ghramh cracker... and he was mushed up against the side of the tank... twas not cool..

1 MORE!![/COLOR]

eh...i HAD a monkey (kinda exotic)O.o;; he was a marmaset....annoying little...grrr....he was cute...just soooooo annoying! and i got kinda tired and he was just soo much trouble and wanted too mucha ttention so i gave him to my cousins O.o;; bet their having fun *grin* er.......i have a fat horse...that thinks hes a dog, wierdo. I have rats, ALOTTA snakes, a cat, rotweiler, greatdane, boxer, poodle, mutt/mix, etc.... alotta doggies O.o;; um.....parrots...doves.......FISH!<--best ever.....u feed 'em and leave them alone:D er....i have alot more pets..god help me i'm surrounded, hehe, what can i say? theres my soft spot...animals

I've only got a cat, but he can do pretty nifty things...But you know what, I wish I had one of those ferret things that never keep still and climb up your trousers...lol....I think they're so cute. It'd be so funny taking it to work...hehehe..imagine one of those critters popping up from your shirt while your boss is having a serious conversation with you.......ahh that would be sooo halarious:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ........well it is in my imagination:D :p

I have only had dogs and cats. But my latest cats were strange. There was 5 kittens and 1 mother cat. I was holding all 5 of the kittens and the mother cat jumped on my lap and started feeding the kittens right there on my lap.