Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Hi everyone I am new to OtakuBoards, and I was wondering, in this Anthology section, does every work have to be anime related? For example if someone was to write a poem about love in general, could they still post it? I'm trying to catch on to the rules as best as possible. :animesmil[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Arial][COLOR="DarkRed"]Axel[/COLOR] is correct. And actually, not only do we allow original works here, but I encourage original works over fan-fiction when I get the opportunity to do so.

Welcome in, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Meroko[/COLOR]. Have some fun. :animesmil[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...