OtakuBoards

Power Levels

Takato

What I dont understnad is the different power levels goku has as SSJ4. And that the fact the SSJ Vegitto has a Higher power level than SSJ4 Gojita Seen Here>>

Gogeta SSJ 4: 360,000,000

Vegetto: 600,000,000

Anyone else see the Problem??!

And this Right here>> Goku and Vegita Have a mUch much lower power leve than Gohan who is at SSJ2!

Son Goku Super 4: 180,000,000
Vegita Super Saiyan 4: 180,000,000

Gohan Super Saiyan-Jin 2: 325,000,000

And SSJ3 Goku is very much stronger than SSJ4 Goku...its about a 270,000,000 power level difference between the two.

NoOo...What im trying to say is....why is like that in the power levels part of the DragonBall page here in the Site of theOtaku? And yes i know they are estimates...but if they are going to be estimates...they should be out in the right place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Takato [/i]
[B]LoL...for the last time I got those power levels off this site! [/B][/QUOTE]

Those are only guesses, they don't reveal the powerlevel after the freezer or trunks saga, I think.

Someone lock this topic now since we have had this discussion before and its stated on the website please.

you ppl are missing the point of what im saying.

I know these are estimates,but me being from japan...I know the EXACT power levels!

And be they may estimates...who ever put these power levels up,put them up in the wrong order.

What I was pointing out was,how can Goku be stronger in the Buu saga(when he turns SSJ3) than at the end of Dragonball-GT when he's SSJ4?Also the part about Vegitto being Stronger than Gojita?Look all Im wanna say is..Some one let the Admin. know about this..Ok? thats it.

[B]you ppl are missing the point of what im saying.

I know these are estimates,but me being from japan...I know the EXACT power levels!

And be they may estimates...who ever put these power levels up,put them up in the wrong order.

What I was pointing out was,how can Goku be stronger in the Buu saga(when he turns SSJ3) than at the end of Dragonball-GT when he's SSJ4?Also the part about Vegitto being Stronger than Gojita?Look all Im wanna say is..Some one let the Admin. know about this..Ok? thats it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Please...

a) Being from Japan, which I'm sure you aren't, doesn't mean you know the exact power levels

b) If you knew anything about DB/Z/GT you would know, NO power levels after Trunks' arrival were EVER stated... And thus they are estimates, hypothesis, guesses... and you know what, guesses can't be wrong... because thats what they are... guesses... a non-factual thought based on certain amounts of evidence... not wrong, till prooven wrong. And you can't proove power levels are right or wrong after the Trunks saga.

c) Read the Daizenshuu's if you don't believe me...

d) If you care that much, tell Adam (the owner of the site) yourself...

e) Urusai...

And for another thing, whoever said the thing about the CCG Cards. The power levels on playing cards are not actual levels, they are made up for the game purposes

Ok Ok OK,for one you dont know WHERE im from so just cut that right there.And I DO know the EXACT power levels after the Trunks saga just not to the end.the truth is that in JAPAN,there are certain little things that they done release for the American Public or what ever you wanna call it.

But one thing I do know is that SSJ3 Goku-son is not powerful than SSJ4 Goku-Son.Yu can see it for your self,just go to the power levels section of the dragonball Otaku and have a GOOD look,and yu will most def see what im talking about.

[B]Ok Ok OK,for one you dont know WHERE im from so just cut that right there.And I DO know the EXACT power levels after the Trunks saga just not to the end.the truth is that in JAPAN,there are certain little things that they done release for the American Public or what ever you wanna call it.

But one thing I do know is that SSJ3 Goku-son is not powerful than SSJ4 Goku-Son.Yu can see it for your self,just go to the power levels section of the dragonball Otaku and have a GOOD look,and yu will most def see what im talking about. [/B][/QUOTE]
Sry, but i m ganna side with Transtic on this one. U r just making this up as u go along. Besides, i bet Adam doesn't kno enough about db to tell u one way or another, not to insult him. Just because this is one of the categories does not mean he knos all about it, although he obviously knos some. Obviously, there is comman sense on who in db may be stronger, but no power level is cirtain. There are NO power levels after the Trunks saga. END OF DISCUSSION. If you would like to know the ones before that time, please refer to the site in my sig.:)

OK,if you think that im so called "making this up as I Go" then so be it...think what ever you wanna think..ok? But I know what im talking about.Ill vist you little site or whatever.But you can also think that theres no other levels after the Trunks saga.

[B]OK,if you think that im so called "making this up as I Go" then so be it...think what ever you wanna think..ok? But I know what im talking about.Ill vist you little site or whatever.But you can also think that theres no other levels after the Trunks saga. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ummm, ok...and you can think i'm a guy!!!!...oh wait, i am....

[B]Ok Ok OK,for one you dont know WHERE im from so just cut that right there.And I DO know the EXACT power levels after the Trunks saga just not to the end.the truth is that in JAPAN,there are certain little things that they done release for the American Public or what ever you wanna call it.

But one thing I do know is that SSJ3 Goku-son is not powerful than SSJ4 Goku-Son.Yu can see it for your self,just go to the power levels section of the dragonball Otaku and have a GOOD look,and yu will most def see what im talking about. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right I don't know where you are from, but I know you aren't from japan....

I don't watch the American dubbed version... I watched the Japanese original version, I know what they show... I've read the Daizenshuu's.... I KNOW no power levels are stated after the Trunks' saga... I KNOW because I've read the Daizenshuu's... I've read the manga... albeit it was several years ago and my DB knowledge is no where what it used to be, you can anyone here, and they'll tell you the same thing... I KNOW what I'm talking about...

I don't care what SS-J 3 Power levels are... the point is... you don't know what they are cause they were never said... or stated anywhere...

And like I said, if it bothers you that much, tell him yourself and stop whining like a little 3 year old, thinking you know it all...